Lowryder auto, droopy and burning

@Mrb53004 indoor is 1 gallon for every 30cm/1foot outdoor is 2 gallons for every 30cm/1foot.

Indoor 5 foot plant 5 gallon pot. Outdoor 5 foot plant 10 gallon pot.

The doubling in size from indoor to outdoor is to compensate for the increased light intensity and larger root balls as well as adding the extra soil/nutrients needed for the increased yield outdoor.

Choose your container size based off of average size of cultivar.

@MDBuds because I have a tendency to overexplain, I wasn’t saying, “You’re joking, right” to inviting you. I said it for the mathematical equation part and I didn’t tag you because you were already tagged.

@Birdogsid welcome to the forum. Burning is likely due to micro nutrient deficiencies since miracle grow and rabbit manure don’t have a lot of micros. It also appears to be slightly over watered.

I would suggest remineralizing your r/o water with calmag and a micro booster and cycling wet to dry with your waterings.

With autos like lowryder it’s best to give a small amount of water every day or every other day instead of saturating the pot and cycling wet to dry.

So maybe a 16 oz bottle of water a day or every other day.

@kmac03 I understood what you were saying. No offense taken here and no need to worry. I appreciate you. :v:

1 Like