Look for new nutes

Ok so I’m am running autos this is my firs grow in about a year and am using my mute from back then fox farms big 3 but had the whole
Dirty dozen pack however outs of my 4 total I’m not impressed any one have better suggestions?

1 Like

There’s a new one out nutrient solutions they have 3set trio cheaper than fox farms

Msu 19-4-23 Epson salt and cal mag. With a dose of kelp
Day 30 of auto

3 Likes

Florwgro trio pack is awesome :ok_hand:

1 Like

this is my results from.floragro trio pack

2 Likes

Everybody bashes FF because they don’t know how to use it, contrary to popular belief it is not made for cannabis plants. Nobody knows how to properly use it so they dump it for something easier. I have been using FF for 1.5 years now and have worked my way through the problems and it makes some bomb ass weed JS

3 Likes

Hi Hansgruber! Can you tell me a little more about working your way through? Starting new seeds today and any advice would be appreciated! I’m growing autos in 5 gal FF OF with kashi, a little biochar, a little granular humic acid, a little kelp, diatomaceous earth, and mosquito bits to keep the f*** gnats down. I’ve used the FF trio in the past but I know I don’t have it right. First grow I used full strength and I think I got lock out. Second I started with 1/4 strength which wasn’t enough because it responded positively to an increase to half strength. But the plants definitely showed me they were unhappy again in a few days. Maybe your journey will help. Thanks!

with used re-amended ffof & perlite. Works for me :yin_yang:

2 Likes

Agreed. You DO have to use it correctly. People are like just dumping it in. They gotta think would I want to drink 3 gallons of milk at once, no. Neither do plants.

1 Like

This is true for every nutrient line out there . . . there are even those brave souls who have mastered growing with Miracle Gro products.

4 Likes

flora.bloom.

2 Likes

Fox Farm Rocks !! You can get a nice yield and beautiful plants just using the three main ones, Big Bloom,Grow Big & Tiger Bloom. Start out using 50% strength and bump up IF NEEDED only!..The Dirty dozen is for the more experienced growers. I have always used it in all different mediums. Here’s five white widow first week of flower

Stupid me didn’t know I can’t top autos ,or fem. There’s two autos in front one fem in the middle and two in back right I’m sexing.

2 Likes

I use.to use merical…grow I do use mericsl grow potting soil I swithd flora grow for.nutes tho