Located in PENNSYLVANIA

Just curious if there’s any1 in here from PA? I’m less than an hour south of Pittsburgh but was curious about some state laws here? Anybody familiar with PA medical marijuana laws?

1 Like

The laws (and website!) appear to be very similar to NY. If you need any help understanding the legal-ese, just ask and I’ll see if I can make sense of it.

From what I’ve read, home cultivation isn’t legal yet in PA, if that’s what you were wondering. If I was you though, I’d go ahead and get the medical card. Looks like you can claim back pain if you don’t have any of the other medical conditions.

It doesn’t sound like they’re even considering recreational yet, so like NY it will be the medical folks who are allowed to grow first, most likely.

1 Like

Oh good deal my man I appreciate the link I know they just had a vote last year on the laws and just wanted to see what the verdict was but was basically wanting to see if they had any changes to the current laws right now I have my medical marijuana card for PA but was hoping they’d ease the restrictions on growing (im assuming since I’ve heard nothing that nothing has changed) I’ve had a run in back in 2003 my dad passed away and had a SET UP in his basement and while at my dad’s funeral his landlord illegally broke in his house and actually called state police and my room was BUSTED I guess only good thing is Cops weren’t able to do a thing other than TAKE EVERYTHING IN MY DADS HOUSE w/ SET UP INCLUDED but wasn’t able to charge anybody because they say because it was “deceased resident” but it was ILLEGAL AS FUCK but that fear never seems to ease even with laws changing but sorry so long anyway

2 Likes

What part of NY are you in? I helped build the Aldis grocer in Jamestown NY I think it was so just curious

2 Likes

Sorry about your loss. I suffered a similar one-two punch this summer. These laws are so dumb - like we recognize it’s value now as a medicine, but your extremely expensive health insurance won’t cover it and you’re not allowed to grow it either. Like who exactly is that designed to benefit.

I’m a ways north of Buffalo.

1 Like

Exactly man who can afford 400mo health insurance but still have to PAY CASH MONEY for the medicine it don’t make sense but is what it is I guess GO BILLS… better not lose to the Pat’s this week for the sake of mankind…lol

2 Likes

@Dkershey1, you know it could happen in a real hurry for you if you can catch your governor in a sexual harassment scandal or two, just sayin as a NY’er… :rofl:

Sounds like it could happen soon, call your representatives.

1 Like

Thats too funny and so true they’re all fn doing worse shit then we’re talking about but we’re the bad guys they say

1 Like

1860 = 37,000 enslaved people in America - 2022 = 403,000 enslaved people in America!