Live Q&A with Kyle Kushman - Ricky Williams Guest Appearance!? May 27th at 6pm PST!

try dr Bruce Bugabee UofSUtah
click here

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

Thanks mike for all the great information I appreciate you taking time out of your day to help me learn bout it really thankful this place is great I was wondering bout the spray first time I heard about about spray was just couple months ago I will definitely check it out on web thanks mike truly Steve

it is not on web yet, it is my own formulation.Contact me if / when you desire some / more info

I was wondering bout germinating my seeds I’ve done around 60-70 seeds all different strains. And all have germinated doing Kyle’s germination method but had 3 seeds out of 21 that didn’t germinate my question how long do you wait before you finally end up throwing the old seeds.it’s been 4 days so far . It usually takes 24-48 to sprout Ive been very happy with my seeds so far it’s been great my gold leaf and fruit cheese and cream cheese and Shiskaberry came out great and gelato gold leaf great taste and buzz and Shiskaberry good buzz heavy hitter great taste as well thanks Steve

I am not sure about anyone else but by 4 days, I toss…bad seeds and not worth my time to chase. Within 4 days you will see the seed split and something wants t come out, if not, gonedalgoo

Me to mike i do the paper towel if they don’t pop gone

I use 3% h2o2 soak 12 hrs, then paper towel but in the paper towel I use organic non bleached coffee filters. It prevents the tail / root from getting stuck in paper towel fiber and keeps the bleach / chlorine used to bleach paper towel from touching the seeds. I do not think the bleaching affects it but the coffee filters work wonders to keep the roots from getting tangled in the paper towel. !2 hrs soak and good seeds pop in 24 hours…by the 4th day, I toss anything that has not sprouted at least 1/4 inch

@Mrb53004 https://youtu.be/sdRApz6pK0c:rofl::joy:

1 Like

Thanks no sense to waste time on them great idea on coffee filters I had a couple of the tail roots dig in lucky they didn’t break gonna try coffee filters tonight so nice to get help when needed appreciate the help hope everyone has great memorial weekend :+1::sun_with_face: