Live Q&A with Kyle Kushman - January 27th, Wednesday @6pm PT

What does it mean when your plants are budding and all the leaves around the top turning all purple

Hi Kyle! As flowering progresses, do you adjust P and K levels or do you keep them steady before flush?

It means you are doing it the right way. Some plants turn purple in flowering / late veg sue to their genetic structure. Some change color as the trichomes develop and your “TERPINES” are maturing. They provide the strength, taste and effects of your buds. Many of us add UVA/UVB lights to push the terpine development

1 Like

I cut it down to day all the pistols were brown and it was covered in resin

1 Like

Here is a peek at my GDP… harvested and cut her to re-veg…

And this is NOT under a Burple light…white light

5 Likes

mu blueberry kush from last summer in my backyard in chico ca. It definitely got root bound in the 20 gallon pot. Still managed 1.5lbs. This year I have wedding cake seeds and a 45 gallon pot. My question how can I get the most terpenes for flavor. I have Bushdoctor bembe- sweet and dandy. Do you have experience with sweetner nutrients and are they a good idea

3 Likes

I definitely don’t plan on leaving sucker branches this time after watching your chiropractic video. Thank you Kyle you have taught me alot even though we’ve never met

1 Like

I’m on my 1st grow with auto flower seeds, what is different compared to feminized seeds

1 Like