Live Q&A with Kyle Kushman - February 17th @ 6pm PT

So Im wondering how do they make seeds that are auto flower and the feminized? 2nd on a outdoor grow 2 foot plant put in the outdoor garden in june how many times would you want to top a indica domanant plant so not to take away from the good and heathy grow cycle,ive been topping around 2-3 times in the past of course in the waning of the moon cycle and it works ok but wondering if there is a better amount ? more or less?

Final Process Questions:
When using a “Trim Bin,” I’m able to collect kief. My questions are a.) For someone without a press to make hash or rosin, what are some things you can do with it? b.) After manicuring the flowers to be put away in mason jars, and after scraping all the pieces against a mesh screen to collect the kief, what are some things that can be done with the left over material? And c.) I’ve watched your curing video several times on YouTube, but I’m not sure if there’s a general idea for how long to keep them in mason jars (opening for a few minutes every now and again and giving the jar a shake) for a proper cure. Would you mind going over in detail more about curing, storage, and genuine care for the flowers after harvest? Oh! And to my shipmate whom I’m sure is hosting with you, Cheers SmegHead! Boys From the Dwarf! - Kevin Robinson

I’m not sure about knowing which seeds are feminized or not, but it has to be a certain breed for auto. Just like there are Indicas, Sativas, and Hybrids, there’s ruderalis. Ruderalis strains are typically derived from climates where there is little sun, which is why they’re time sensitive to when to flower versus the 12 on 12 off method to induce flowering. Hope this helps.

Autos, or “ruderalis,” still needs more than just water, so feeding schedule will be up to what you use; water soluble, enriched living super soil, manually added ingredients, so on and so forth. The lighting schedule and power won’t effect the autoflowering ladies as much as say photoperiods. However, due to them being time-sensitive, it’s not suggested to trim the plants as they won’t have enough time to heal. Using a Screen of Green method with a trellis is known to be the preferred method of training auto-grows.

We grow in a hoop house, planting directly in the ground. Are there any preventatives for botrytis and/or powdery mildew? Maybe something added to water or nutrients, that works systemically?

What is the minimum amount of growth time you recommend for vegetation with clones before switching to flower

What happens if Customs seizes your seeds? Any legal ramifications?

I’m Growing your Cultivar Cherry Ak. What colors can I expect to see in here. Will she have any purple hues to her? What will she taste like when Smoked? ?

1 Like

i grow in a tent 3x3x6 what is the ideal soil ph? im a beginner. i use store bought potting soil. what would you recommend to balance out its ph in either direction?

Do you find it best to spray the STS solution or is injecting it a better way
Thanks

I am growing autos exclusively(at least for now). FFOF soil and living soil for autos. When should I start amending with molasses and what does molasses actually do for the plant

Hey Kyle, I was wondering what your thoughts are on using a metal halide through the flowering stretch period? These are 6 of homegrowns finest, loving life right now about a week into flower. Bruce banner, blue haze, blue widow, chocolope, Mazar, and American-Cali haze. All done with no topping and lst in a 3.5x2 tent

Under my old 400 watt hydrofarm mh/hps combo and 220 true draw leds

Side shot

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B000BNKWZY/ref=redir_mobile_desktop?encoding=UTF8&aaxitk=TUU7-ORFd9MOI2jPueozgg&hsa_cr_id=2959830930701&pd_rd_plhdr=t&pd_rd_r=39bf8fd6-cea4-4241-b713-71a597535512&pd_rd_w=gNhv1&pd_rd_wg=XbKEf&ref=sbx_be_s_sparkle_mcd_asin_1_img

Would like to know how to grow out doors side ways step for step if you can sir Kyle K

Would love to understand the difference exactly between Autoflower and Fast please💚

If smoking get you high, But stones stay on the ground… why do they call getting high… Getting Stoned?

1 Like

Hey Kyle - no question, just wanted to say it’s great to see you back on the air! Loving the show - miss our crazy broadcast days! Keep spreading the love and doing what you do best… you rock. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks Kyle for all your knowledge and guidance :pray:

I’m planning a large outdoor auto banner, gelato, and GG4.

• Any suggestions on your method of planting for successful germ in a field?

• Thoughts on well water and nutrient dosing for these autos?

Water is :
EC 360 ppm
Nitrogen 29 ppm
Phos 40 ppm
Potassium 94 ppm
pH 5.5 - 6

2 Likes

HGCC (white widow)

1 Like