Live Q&A with Kyle Kushman - 17th July @ 6pm PT

A recent tasting of Strawberry Cough ultimately led me here. Looking forward to growing that. Anyways, I’ve got three questions. First is a multi-part; what is the best way to use pollen from a male? Should I collect pollen, or direct pollenate with a female and male in the same room. If collecting pollen is the better route, what is best way to collect and store. Second, can i transplant to a bigger pot while still in veg? Last, are LED’s up to speed, or should I stay away for now and let the technology grow first? Thanks for everything, much appreciated! ~ peace~ Joe

Edit: finally a legal Medical grower in Illinois. Happy days!

4 Likes

So Im in the middle of my first grow 6 weeks of amazing veg and completely forgot about having to go out of town for 6 days. Will a real heavy watering before my vacation departure suffice until I get back???

2 Likes

I’m growing Bruce Banner and Blue widow that I received from you all. I flipped to flower 9 days ago. Should I still trim or just let the girls grow now?

2 Likes

Kyle Love your work and thank you for sharing your skills with the world! I was wondering if the Gorilla Glue strain that homegrown offers is the same as the original and if not, how does it differ? Thank you for doing this live show and hope y’all continue to do these!

2 Likes

My water from the tap is around 280 ppm, will it help to use a regular water purification system, instead of an all out RO system?

2 Likes

Forgot to mention I mainlined both The Bruce and Blue Widow. Am I good to just sit back and watch them grow? I did a trim today of some excess leaves, and 9 days into flower.

1 Like

My question is about spider mites and how to get rid of them?

1 Like

My question is how you feel about Blue Amnesia Auto Flower seeds being grown outdoors?

1 Like

I still can’t log on.

Thanks for doing this! You Rock!

I’m on my first grow: Outdoor/soil Auto-Grow (about 3 weeks into it - so far, so good!)

My question:
How do Autos behave during winter in California? (Mediterranean Climate - occasional freeze - definitely no snow). Worth attempting?

1 Like

I am going to star growing Autos in fact I ordered my seed for you Kyle thanks my man. Which is your favorite Auto strain?
Hey guys grateful for all info!

1 Like

Thanks for answering my question and doing quick research you guys rock! Look forward to the new series and next live show

1 Like

Are there any marajuana plants that grow is mostly shade with temps rarely into the upper 80s. Talking about San Francisco.

1 Like

Great Session Thank you!

Well, update on my question…no, the everclear did nothing to improve the buzz from the leafs. Good to know! :slight_smile: I’m SO excited about my either Gelato or White Widow (got them confused as same color pots and 1 didn’t “take”). I bought my seeds from Homegrown and been watching the Kushman’s video’s. VERY helpful! I believe I’m now in the flowering stage…better watch that video again! hahaha I feel “one with Mother Nature”! hahahaha Thank you!

1 Like

Should I feed with every water

1 Like