Lighting on a budget

What is the actual draw wattage of your king plus

2 Likes

@dollarbill what size led bulb are using?

1 Like

@LilMic @wacowapit @ we bought two cases of these for seed tents at first. till i saw that 3 tents only raised our utilities $30.00 a month. Hec, i use those tents to grow now. :laughing:

i got tired of fixing lights and worrying about heat and this hippy gets high instead of arguing when they call me EL CHEAPO :innocent:

2 Likes

@LilMic

:slight_smile: i Trim really hard

5 Likes

@wacowapit it’s around 280 watts actual power draw but the par and ppf holds true. It varies slightly here and there when the fans speed up or slow down but it stays pretty steady for the most part.

1 Like

@DollarBill I’m going try this for flower! Need larger area my tent is too small but good for veg.

1 Like

@LilMic try and use all the same size buckets and that way all will be closer in size and easier to maintain moisture wise. several other reasons also my experience tells me even though they look good i messed up using those smaller buckets. i know it’s hard to bend a beautiful weed plant to start a Seas of Green. but a trimmed SOG takes very little room

@MDBuds Full 4 Days, one drop of water dripped out the bottom today :wink:

2 Likes

@dmtscravey @MDBuds @LilMic @Philly111 Here’s the best way i know to show the cost of growing 3 SOG tents of next to free weed :smile:

i harvested in all three tents so the billy bob went down

1 Like

Yep I just hung all the white Russian today so my bill will be going down again also. It’s both a sad day because now I have nothing growing and the happy day because now I have a Drying rack full. Now I’m off to order supplies for the next grow I will keep guys posted! Man there is nothing like a house smell after a good harvest and trim!

3 Likes

You know as sickly as that white Russian looked it still put on a pretty good frosty nugget.

2 Likes

@dmtscravey i’d smoke it just because i bet it tastes good

1 Like