Light Chart for Autos

I’m brand new. Nuff said. Optimum light – measurements/charts available? Where? I do better learning from visual charts. Does it differ per stage much? Going to do 24/0

1 Like

Hi @GrnyGrows lots of questions but there are answers here,check out all the video tutorials on this site…I am currently finishing up a grow for the first time with Auto’s. I ran 24/0 at the beginning and then went to 20/4 about half way thru and now I have them on 12/12. I grow in hydro and it my setup I think they need the rest more

3 Likes

@GrnyGrows these are pretty much minimal of what’s needed. Up from here means a little more produced at a higher cost in electricity. i use 18/6

1 Like

Thank you so much. Bam

1 Like

Why did you go all the way to 12/12 with your autos?

1 Like

@GrnyGrows I went to 12/12 in my hydro set up for a few reasons, this is my only auto grow and only 3 plants

1. Normal light cycle for flower
  2. had one auto at 8 weeks no sign of flower changed light 12/12 and 2 days later she starts to flower
  3. cause I saw better growth as when I had it at 24/0 then 20/4, never went to 18/6
3 Likes

Thanks. A good note in my growing book.

1 Like

@GrnyGrows well I went back to 20/4 since I stopped seeing bud growth and boom they are growing again. I think I may have confused myself because when I trimmed them they stopped growing under 20/4 lighting and when I put the lights to 12/12 they appeared to bounce back faster after the trim but then after a few days I could see slower growth. At this point I shouldn’t have to trim much if anything anymore so I am staying at 20/4 lighting. Maybe after a heavy trim with auto you help her by cutting lights back and then after she recovers back to regular lighting…not sure since this is my only experience with auto

3 Likes

Great update. I’m glad for this info.

1 Like

Soon as I get seeds I’m gonna try my hand at autos. Will be watching for any tidbits I can pick up.

2 Likes