Let’s hear them! Favorite strains EVER?

I have tried a few strains since opening my “cannabis palate”. I would like to know what some of everyone else’s favs are. Tried a new one last night and knocked my socks off…,here are my top three.

1. Biker OG
  2. Sour Tangie
  3. Lilac Cookies BX2
    Hope to see some good strains everyone! Please comment as many strains as you would like.
3 Likes

A friend of mine who I used to buy weed from sampled some of my Lemon Kush last weekend. He wants to trade me some White Wedding he’s got for some more of it.

It’s my favorite of the 2 I’ve grown so far and it’s fruity and delicious so that’s at the top for me. Next would be some other friends homegrown - the local outdoor weed was always the best stuff I could find back in the day. It always showed up around Christmas.

1. Lemon Kush
  2. Unknown cultivar that tasted like carrots (local outdoor)
  3. Unknown cultivar whose buds looked like little tomatoes (local outdoor)
  4. The first bag of Sour Diesel I ever bought
  5. Girl Scout cookies (grown indoor in VA)
2 Likes

Well i used to dig agent orange for a while,but i grew out some “P-rex” from a local breeder and it was fire (primos purple power II x Medusa F1) . Got some hgcc mowie wowie im dying to try,got about 6-8 weeks left but looks bomb!

2 Likes

Mr. Magoo is always somewhere at the top of my list of all time strains. Northern lights, skunk, and anything lemon are up there as well. I wanna try Pink Crips a try.

2 Likes

G 13, Black Jack, yumbolt

2 Likes

Jillybean from tga. Yummy

2 Likes

Big bud skunk from back early 90s killer and Eldorado

1 Like

Last years grow was gelato, skunk, and super sliver haze. Super silver haze was the best tasting sativa I’ve tasted. So this year it’s all sativa in the garden I’m going with two big producing very high thc levels of sativa strains. Moby dick and purple tai. Buds are taking off now so let you guys know come November. Those strains are monsters plants looks like it’s gonna a huge yield!

1 Like