Leave tips turning brown

Noticed today that the tips of most of the leaves are starting to go brown, this is a Orange velvet Cinderella 99 strain. It just started to flower about a week ago. It is a photo plant and I switched the light cycle about 2 weeks ago. It took a week to start to show pistols. The tent I have it in has been one the hotter side and a bit more humid than it should be, the plants seemed to be doing just fine. I was gone over the weekend and watered them pretty good before I left and then again yesterday when I got home, the plants were thirsty but I didn’t notice the tips of the leaves turning. Has anyone had this happen to them or seen it?

1 Like

Tips turning bright green even yellow is a sign of nutrient burn, browning could be a sign of overwatering. If you’re growing in soil wait till almost dry then water (if the pot is really light, water). I’m growing in soil, outside and I water twice a week, or every 5 days depending on how much dew water they absorb overnight.

Also be careful of nutrient burn early in flower, she’s transitioning, so a little at a time.

Good luck bro!!

CHOPPS

1 Like

I think your good right now alot of strains do that on the tips nothing to worry about but if its nute burn it would be alot of more burn

2 Likes

I agree I would not sweat that. Maybe make a note if you run that line again go lighter on the feed. I make notes like that all the time and it is very helpful next run.

2 Likes