Leaf discoloration fan leaves

@Daddy1971

It’s definitely thrips, I got some of this stuff just kinda put on the branches by hand and in the soil, I removed some more leaves as needed, should I use this on the whole plant or not, I don’t want to put it on the buds if I shouldn’t, the package doesn’t really say much.

just be careful with DE…do not breath it in, do not get on FLOWERS / BUDS. it is messy so be careful and if you get alot on the soil, the silica can change Ph

2 Likes

I wouldn’t put on buds at all need to look see if they are in buds also

1 Like

Yes it is very messy, I read that you shouldn’t breathe it in so this is like the one time I was fine with wearing a stupid mask!! But aside from that I wore gloves and applied it by hand along the branches and to a few leaves. I have been cutting the leaves off that were messed up liking prior to knowing what was causing it and now seeing the problem there were usually a few on the bugs on the leaves I cut off so I’m hoping I put a dent in them and the DE should perhaps finish them off. It’s weird though, I do now see any on my deelite plant and it’s in the same tent. I am working on flushing it for harvest.