Leaf deformation?

I’m thinking it could be from patchy watering, I did notice two spots on the bottom of my fabric pot where roots were showing and I scratched them off basically. The was the only plant with that and also the only plant who’s leaves are showing weird growth. It looks like high ph or something but I water at 5.7ph. Also probably from watering last night maybe I was on the verge of overwatering them as they all do seem droopy and wet still… I’m tired and just wanted an extra opinion, they’re just about to start stretching out in veg for the month. Flipping in January.

1 Like

1 Like

1 Like

@Sk8nGrow until they are next to giants i water close to this crop circle as i can and let it soak towards the plant on it’s own. (one less diagnosis i have to make)

@Sk8nGrow :v::grinning: yours are smoking good looking ladies

1 Like

@Sk8nGrow i think you need more air flow around the bottom sounds like uf you have roots coming out there looking for oxygen happy growing

2 Likes

Cool thanks for all the input. Yeah I guess I did water them a little heavy but I didn’t kill them haha they just began growing more and starting to stretch so the extra leaves hold more water causing the droop I’m assuming. Woke up and they were looking really happy. I’m going to also assume the leave deformation was simply from growth. I’d had a long ass day at work and just wanted some side input and this morning they look happy. I also soaked them in foliage spray prior to watering so I believe that had a lot to do with the it too.

All in all things are real healthy. Going to do all natural no topping this run. Get to know some plants and also just planted 12 seeds so hopefully tomorrow they all pop up! 3/3/3/3 … sundae driver/ gelato/ lemon cherry gelato/ Charlie sheen OG … so these get the extra 3 weeks while the others finish veg, depending on how many make it I was planning to top them all but ended up planting more seeds than I expected to. I guess I could flip them to flower in February without topping and maybe get one or two runs out of my lease. Going to try staying where I’m at till June but I may be more like April.

If anyone familiar with my older grow I didn’t even post the harvest because the PH levels rose while I premixed my nutrients for being away. It was a bummer because I trained about 3 plants into huge bushes in the 4x8. Took too much time with ph errors in the beginning stunting growth. So bummed to get it at the end but hard lesson learned.

I’m actually around these ones no need to leave, also got a security camera for when I feel like checking them if I do stay the night somewhere. And watering at 5.7 to raise the soils ph levels from last grow where the water was around 9 at the end :man_facepalming: … if you had a ph problem you can recognize how slow they grow and the look… anyway praying for success on my second solo indoor! Will keep updated :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hey @Sk8nGrow Drake!

One more factor to consider is your root zone temp. I can’t see if you have them elevated but this time of year floors can be cold.

Good Luck! They really don’t need much. Good conditions, good soil, some water, and they can handle the rest. :v:

2 Likes