Lamb's Breath that came from Jamaica at one time

I am looking for seeds from Jamaica named Lamb’s Breath and when I look all sorts of seeds come up on your site but not Lamb’s Breath? Any Idea what I am doing wrong?

Thank you for your help!!

Blimburn might have em, if you can’t find em on here!:rooster:, try typing in (Lambs Bread)…

I did use Lamb’s Bread too. I just remember that great Jamaican buzz as it went with the music.

2 Likes

Travel to east Jamaica, seeds will be easy to get.

1 Like

I feel the same way about Xoahacan. It came through once in the mid 70s and I haven’t seen it since. Great taste, great buzz. Aah, those days.

1 Like

I got them from pev grow :yin_yang:

The bud they grew in Oaxaca back in the ‘70’s was some of the best I’ve ever had. It was a particularly energetic and buzzy buzz. It and Acapulco Gold made Mexican weed famous.

2 Likes

its out there :eyes:

1 Like

Where did you find them at???

1 Like

Pev grow is the seed bank, i use them all the time they are in Spain. :yin_yang::ballot_box_with_check::100:

1 Like

Its says it on the bottom. Lol wake and bake

2 Likes

I always thought it was “Lamb’s Breath” , or am I thinking of a different strain from that magical island?

1 Like

They call it by both names, i thought it was Lambs Breathe also: thats what i looked up this what it came up with and i brought it: smoking some Sugar Black Rose now! I can’t say i don’t like these new flavors and thc levels :nerd_face::wink::ballot_box_with_check:

Back in the mid to late 80s I grew some Jamaican. I didn’t know what it was, but it had that unmistakable skunk odor, and was pretty good. Nice formed buds.

1 Like

Late 70’s thats all this guy carried. Lambs spread, bread now breathe. Not sure just ask pay and receive back then :yin_yang:

1 Like

Yeah, that’s the way it was back then. The Jamaican I grew I got from a bud that a friend rolled up at my place. There was one seed in it which I grew and cloned. I smoked it for 3 years.

1 Like