KmacKorner a true visionary

Hey guys…Kmac was an active member of our community for a long time. Many of us enjoyed her take on life and growing…her knowledge in horticulture, homeopathic and holistic remedies and her “outside the box” view on things.
I ask all to keep her in your thoughts and send good vibes through the airwaves for her…
she is missed dearly

3 Likes

She was the first person to greet me to your wonderful little community, and so I knew right away this would be a fun place to hang out.

Sending positive good vibe energies your way @kmac03, through the winds and powered by the sun! The sun sets and rises and so shall we all in everything we do.

Come back to us soon Kmac, we miss you!

2 Likes

So glad to know I’m not the only person missing her!! Definitely Praying for her!!

And thanks for starting this thread​:pray:t4::heart::hugs:

2 Likes

I am thinking I should start a GO FUND ME for her…she has given all she had to any and everyone who wanted or need…time to give back
does anyone know how to start one of those?

2 Likes

I haven’t been on the site in a little while. I only heard bits and pieces about what was going on with Kmac. What happened if you don’t mind me asking? She was one of the most friendly personalities I have ever come across in a forum. Truly a kind soul.

1 Like

I think it is personal and something would not want to state on the site…you can contact me privately and I will fill in some of the blanks…
[email protected]

1 Like

Thanks for the positive thoughts, Y’all. I’m in a different time and space now. Starting at absolute zero, still in some variation of Hell where I don’t belong.

Time to figure out who I am in this next half of my Life. I appreciate all I’ve learned, most importantly:

Never set yourself on :fire: for the sake of others,
:purple_heart::heart::purple_heart::v::pray::heart::purple_heart::heart:

4 Likes

I am glad you were able to check in. Many here of think of you often. You are definitely one of the first friendly people to say hello. I hope a new direction in the second half of your like brings you some peace and happiness.:pray:

1 Like

Thank you. :v: Insert more words

1 Like

I’m glad to hear from you. I’m definitely Praying that things turn in your favor.

Please take care of yourself :hugs::hugs:

1 Like

Thank you! Per usual, adding more commentary to pass the muster.

2 Likes

I got Kmac to start a go fund me and I donated to her…
Kmac go fund me -click here

Let us see what we, as a community, can do to help one of our own…

Hope everything is ok.:+1::sunglasses::call_me_hand:

they are running test…her Dr may transfer her to another location…I will keep the community aware…
If you guys can’t donate to the GoFundMe, please say extra prayers for her

2 Likes

I’m alive. No MI. I stirred up trouble, as usual. Infiltrated IV, among other things. Waiting for a response from the powers that be to see what’s happening next.

I appreciate y’all for even putting words on a screen about me. :v::heart:

PS: It’s truly enlightening to realize I’ve been operating alone for a long time, I just became attached to the anchor(s) that was dragging the bottom. Funny how I do that, huh?

“I’m so unhappy, but comfortable with my happiness, so let me coddle it like it’s my best friend because I’m insecure and carry it around like a security blanket.”

I want to say that people suck, but it’s really me that sucks since I’ve allowed every single thing that has occurred to me.

From here on out, I’m no longer responsible for the behavior of others, “y’all” can shove it up your ass with a sandpaper condom. “You” alone are responsible for your own karma, I’m no longer carrying it.

That’s better. I wish I could smoke a joint, as will the rest of the world. Do you miss me?

3 Likes

Yes, yes I do miss you. I too know about holding onto anchors, and allowing others more space than they need in my head. MUCH MORE LOVE than you even know being sent your way daily from me. PM me if you need/want to talk/just be.

Definitely missing your humorous, yet dry humor. Keep stirring up trouble, that way you know you’re alive.

I’ll smoke that joint for you!!:smoking::smoking:
Rest easy my friend :pray:t4::pray:t4:

:pray: :v: :grin:hang in there!