Khatru’s Old School Indoor Grow 20-21

@Khatru loving that perfect fall fade. It’s hard to get it that clean without any burning.

2 Likes

Plants are coming down today!

5 Likes

In the middle of some trimming.

I like to do a basic wet trim, hang to dry for a week or so, then do a tight trim and manicure before putting them in jars to cure.

7 Likes

Absolutely beautiful, she’s gonna be delicious

5 Likes

Thanks @Adcrag

I snuck a tiny nug last week for a little preview.

It’s gonna be a nice one after it’s all cured!

6 Likes

Can you please remind me what the beauties are?

4 Likes

The purple one is Super Hash Thai, and the others are Gorilla Glue #4

5 Likes

I hope my GDP reveg is successful, I want to let her go & see how purple she gets

6 Likes

…just wondering if anybody else sits and looks and these pictures and get really close to drooling??? LOL

5 Likes

@Khatru @kmac03 hec yes, i come here to get motivated by munchies to go Super Grow :blush:

5 Likes

I love to visit my girls too, they can so quick

1 Like

Funny you mention MUNCHIES…
@kmac03 will get a kick out of this. The licenses to sell MJ from a dispensary, here in Vegas, went to those with bocu $$ and political connections. I thought…Open a stoners snack shop next to the dispensary and name it “MUNCHIES”, and sell STONER FOOD!..Just like GSC, the little girl scout, who set up shop next to a dispensary in Colorado, and broke every GS record sales on the books since the beginning of the organization.
I await the next step, where there will be smoke bars / lounges…
Who wants to chip in and make this a reality? We could franchise this across the nation with all the members here, even globally. It could even start as a food truck

4 Likes

I love this idea. Very much. I am learning to have a lot of faith in myself, so the ability to contribute will come eventually. A lounge has always been in my head.

1 Like

Some of the Super Hash x Thai that’s now curing

4 Likes

Khatru, you’re plants always look so perfectly green and lush. It is a real pleasure to see them. Flawless. Mine Are rarely do pretty. What ever your tricks of the trade are they look great. I love the pics of the sun tanning ladies.

1 Like

Beautiful!! Did you eet or dry trim. The buds look well manicured

1 Like

Hi @Adcrag

I will do a basic wet trim at harvest, then a fine trim or manicure just before putting them in the curing jars

6 Likes

Super Hash x Thai and Gorilla Glue #4 (bottom) curing for a week and 1/2 at this point

7 Likes

Beautiful trim job. Usually just the first 2-3 plants in look that nice for me. By the end of harvest I am just ripping off the sun leaves and shoving all the plants into airtight totes. That’s how it goes every year…

3 Likes

Nicely manicured! :star_struck: :v:t2:

1 Like