Khatru’s Old School Indoor Grow 20-21

@Khatru I start the flower count at the first pistils on colas myself. I don’t count the preflower calyxes in the nodes.

3 Likes

I usually do too @MDBuds

So I’m considering this the end of week one

3 Likes

Thanks for the updates, wonderfully healthy looking plants. Merry Holidays to you! :peace_symbol: :vulcan_salute: :seedling:

1 Like

Thank you my friend.

This is the exciting time of the grow!

1 Like

I know, it’s when the magic happens…When you see if the prunning, fimming/topping etc then truly “blossoms” into that wonderful yield. Sometimes you get lots of cute little “pop-corn nugs” sometimes you get those photo perfect colas, but whatever you get…It’s always zen magic and very beautiful. Like a butterfly slowly emerging from the cocoon. :peace_symbol:

3 Likes

@Khatru Your plants look amazing! So green and healthy! I can smell them from here… oh wait, that’s my weed lol

2 Likes

It’s such a sunny day today, I put the girls in the big sliding door for some natural rays

6 Likes

Well, they are just perfect. Glad you posted so I can tag this thread appropriately. Every day it’s like getting a gift from the cereal box. Today, I figured out how to tag threads. :checkered_flag:

1 Like

I just had to comment that they look like pinwheels. :v::fireworks:

3 Likes

Day 18 of active flowering
Gorilla Glue #4

Super Hash x Thai

5 Likes

Did you do this during their normal lights on time??

I took theses pics under regular room light just before the 12 hour dark period this evening.
I have them under high pressure sodium lamps, and, on sunny days, natural light coming in the window.

3 Likes

Wish I had access to natural light. The girls like the sun. Good looking ladies

3 Likes

Thank you!

Kinda helps on the power bill too! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Since Covid, we are all pretty much staying at home. I told my wife I was going to attache a generator to her stationary bike…I am still paying for that

6 Likes

They all look great!

2 Likes

:rofl: :sweat_smile: :joy: :laughing:

2 Likes

Seems kind of quiet in here.

Is anyone…

Out there?

1 Like

I’m here!

Have some more covfefe

I’m sure the others will be along at some point :wink:

Do you know what time it is? It’s TIME FOR COFFEE. My 12 year old son made a song and actually sings it to me and my wife as we are coffee addicts. I am trying to get him to sing it while playing the drums. He looks like John Bottom (Get the Led OUT) and plays like a madman across the water. His autism provides him superior musical skills, rhythm and timing.

3 Likes