Just started CO2 on this plant

This plant is a Bruce Banner #3 in the veg stage. I just moved the plant to a smaller 2X4 to add CO2 to the mix. The light schedule is on for 24, CO2 is set at on at 1000 ppm off and 1500 ppm average around 1250. Started adding Cal-Mag to the water about a week ago. Plant was perfect when it entered the tent? Any idea’s? This plant was started from seed. This is my second crop, first crop I made a lot of mistakes on. And they still turned out ok total yield was 10 oz on 2 plants took me 6 months to complete. I got a bad case of fox tails which made the flowers quite light and airy, The taste was good and the high is quite pleasant. This one has went quite smooth up until now any advice would be appreciated!

Too much co2 too fast . . . 800 ppm or less in veg. Raising co2 levels too high/fast can cause excess transpiration and water/nutrient uptake beyond what the existing root mass can handle.

1 Like

Are your girls outgrowing their current pots also? Crushed oyster shells (cal) and epsom salt (mag) can be top dressed if you don’t want to constantly add liquid cal mag. It is just a personal preference that I only add co2 when in flower
EDIT: what is your rh%?

1 Like