Jumping in with both feet

Boom!!! So satisfying to watch the process!!!

1 Like

And just like that White Widow Auto #1 is done! #2 started flowering a week behind this one and it’s my little runt plant to boot.

2 Likes

Nice!!! Congratulations :tada:

2 Likes

Sorry, I fell behind on my updates. The first white widow is done and curing beautifully. The smoke test was perfect and stayed lit. The runt white widow I would guess has about a week left.

This is the Northern Sunrise in the nursery. LOOK how frosty! I had to add supports yesterday as all the big buds suddenly flopped over from weight.

This is the outside Northern Sunrise. She’s doing great other than needing more sunlight. We’ve already decided on what changes need to be made for next year’s outside grow.

And the 2 Grandaddy Purples. Still going strong with about 2-3 weeks left in flower. Both are holding up wonderfully! I should note that the one on the right is hungrier than her sister. I’m told this isn’t uncommon in cannabis growing. She’s had yellow leaves that stop once I add more bone meal and worm castings. This has been her cycle since she started flowering.

Overall the inside grow is almost complete! The outside grow still has weeks/months left. For those following the 2 Oregon White CBG plants, 2 are currently hanging but one of the outside CBG still has zero amber hairs so we’re letting her go a week longer. Unlike regular cannabis, CBG does not get amber trichomes. So you have to go mostly by pistols when nearing harvest time.

I took advantage of last months BOGO and ordered 8 Critical Purple Auto seeds. They get started next week indoors. I’m going to start 2 every 2 weeks until I have 6 going. Though I might just do 4 and do 2 more Grandaddys. Decisions, decisions. lol Either way another diary will be coming once I start them. :blush:

2 Likes

One of the Grandaddys was pulling hard from her leaves the last 5 days so I kept a close eye on her trics. Sure enough she was turning amber. So today she got pulled into a dark room for 2 days before I harvest and hang her. The runt white widow auto also was ready to pull from the nursery today so just 1 Grandaddy Purple and 1 Northern Sunrise are left finishing up and I started 2 Critical Purple Autoflowers today after popping them via paper towel method. So the nursery is looking a bit different today:

3 Likes

2 of the 3 Oregon White CBGs were done drying yesterday so those were trimmed up. One of those was from the nursery grow. I beat the crap out of that plant to see what it could handle. It’s exactly like a hardy cannabis plant. Very bushy in appearance. All of this CBG is going to be turned into infused oil so we can make edibles and straight oil for under the tongue.

3 Likes

Nice looking buds. Good job :+1:

1 Like

This is the second Grandaddy Purple. She should finish up over the weekend. And so should the Northern Sunrise. She’s turning purple! I was not expecting that. lol

Almost time to start the next grow diary as I have 2 Critical Purple autos started.

3 Likes

Grandaddy Purple all curing in their jars. Off 2 plants for a first time grow we got just shy of 5 ounces. Now to work on increasing yields. :upside_down_face:

The 2 Electric Bruce and the second Northern Sunrise are still growing outside. The first Northern Sunrise is taking its sweet time drying so we can trim it.

4 Likes

Congrats on a nice harvest @GhostGirl

Look forward to watching your next grow

2 Likes

Looking good there :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

:heart_eyes: LOOK at the Electric Bruce in her fall colors.

3 Likes

I’m loving the fall colors! :+1:

2 Likes

Here’s the second Electric Bruce. Both turned out BEAUTIFULLY! Also good to note, do NOT be fooled by the 10% THC 10% CBD listed in the description! This puppy takes after the Bruce Banner (30% THC). It hits HARD already so I am expecting a full couch lock once she’s all cured.

All that’s left outside is the 2nd Northern Sunrise finishing up and this grow diary will be officially closed. See you in about another week.

3 Likes

And that’s all she wrote for a very successful first grow. The last of the Northern Sunrise was trimmed and set in jars to cure. While the outside grow was successful, next year they will be getting FULL sunlight so we have no leaning plants or half full buds due to too many shadows. Thank you for following along. My second grow diary has already begun if you’d like to follow that one. :blush:

5 Likes

Looks yummy @GhostGirl :wink::+1:

Enjoying your own homegrown is very rewarding! :sunglasses:

3 Likes

It really is the best! Thank you for being my cheerleader. :purple_heart:

3 Likes

Cheerleader… lol

More like a distant admirer of a fellow grower!

But I like cheerleader too

3 Likes

Great Job! I wouldn’t have guessed it was your first grow! Enjoy the fruits of your labor :wink::100::ballot_box_with_check:

2 Likes

You should hook up cuz khatru is your man

1 Like