I've never seen this before

4 Likes

1 Like

Wow, what a mutation…Could have been damage at a node and hormones to the rescue

2 Likes

They all seem to be doing well :smiley:

2 Likes

What companian plant is growing with your girls??

They look really good

1 Like

Looks like a sativa to me…coming down the homestretch

2 Likes

This is the Slack Attack. Grand Daddy Purple, Pure Indica and Bubba Kush. The little girl in the middle full bloom is the Jack Herrer Auto

1 Like

Jack…Sativa DOMINANT…Oh a most powerful one it is

1 Like

She is from an earlier thread of mine Real early bloomer

3 Likes

She didn’t get very big

1 Like

I grew the Slack Attack pack last summer. My BBK didn’t make it but the GDP and PUI did great!
GDP on two the left and Pure Indica on the right. Each strain had a shorter, fatter pheno and a taller, thinner one. The shorter PUI flowered the longest and produced fat buds with more purple.

The GDP is very smooth but not as stoney as the PUI. Wish my BBK made it :frowning:
Good luck with your grow :seedling: :+1:

2 Likes

Just in books. At least the sun leaves. I have seen pistils grow out of the smaller sugar leaves petiole before. It was a aloha grape stomper I crossed with a jillybean. Just about every sugar leaf had 2-3 pistils at the petiole.

1 Like

What one is pure indica im growing it my next run like to see what im growing

1 Like

@Daddy1971 In the pic above the 2 on the right are Pure Indica. One grew a bit taller and did not display any purple coloring. The shorter one grew bushier and displayed the most color. The close ups are both the smaller PUI showing purple without any type of cold shock treatment. Here she is on harvest day. She yielded 4.5oz dry, the other almost 6oz despite a case of caterpillars early in flower.

7 Likes