It's been fun but I am out

I have been a part of this community for almost 2 years. Too many haters and bad mojo on here. I now know why the others left, good luck to all on your grows. Thanks also for proving me right on what a waste of time it is conversing with anyone anymore. image

2 Likes

Thanks for all the fish. #Croatoan

You are an idiot. Find someone else to troll, loser.

3 Likes

You are the troll @HansGruber
No need to mention it, just do one! Any bad vibes have only come from you. Hope santa brings you bud rot.

2 Likes

Jealousy follows me everywhere I go. Haters keep on hatin’. Doesn’t bother me, all because I didn’t want somebody’s lousy advice. No worries, gonna have a great Christmas and will be posting the lovely buds I harvest in a couple weeks.

I hope you do have a great Christmas. Seriously. I hope you feel better, and don’t feel so sad all the time.
You might want to try microdosing shrooms. they make it more fun to engage with other people. Or so I’ve “heard”.
I wish you peace and love in your life, “hans gruber”… life can get better.
Maybe you’ll have a Xmas miracle. :pray:t4: I hope so.

4 Likes

@HansGruber I have enjoyed your posts. May your plants always be female and your buds tasty. Enjoy.

3 Likes

Thanks for your good wishes, Best wishes for you as well. I am great…just met a guy who grows shrooms and can help me on that journey as he is just starting his weed journey and I am helping him.

2 Likes

He did, but I guess I deserved it. Thanks for wishing it on me…never had it or experienced it before. Luckily it was just my top cola. Still a the best harvest ever density and quality wise. I now wish that santa brings you the best life ever since your bad wishes worked on me. Keep hating, sorry I don’t share your hatred.

3 Likes

You were right, I was wrong. Thanks for the advice. I am an alcoholic and that is my disease…I am trying to get better. Marijuana is my saving grace…thanks for your judgement on me. I have depression issues among other things. It is great to get shut down time and time by other people who just seem to have a better life. Just remember before you shit on people that they may just be having a tough time with life and you aren’t making it better. Can we agree on that? That is the closest thing to an apology you will ever get from me so

2 Likes

Lots welcomed thank you.
I struggle with the same issues so I sympathise but it’s not an excuse to not be nice. Biting your tongue so to speak needs implementing. You have valuable knowledge that can be “offered” as opinion or fact, backed up with supporting evidence. If someone doesn’t do it your way remember we all have various standards and there are many approaches.
I apologise to you too. Have a good festive period and I hope you and your ladies are well.
Good luck with your internal issues I know its tough

2 Likes

I know it’s a little late but sorry for the rot dude. Stuff can destroy a crop overnight.