It is curing time

So I harvested my first auto grow. 3 thc bomb plants. Because I made newby mistakes they were small. I just put it to cure. 2.7 ounces dry. I know not much yield but of course I had to do quality control testing so my wife and I toasted a small bowl. I like potent buzzes and this makes me extremely happy. The smoke is smooth. A great head high that mellows into a relaxing body high that did not couch lock us. Mama just asked me if we have anymore so I guess just to be nice after lunch we will test it again. Medically my pain while not gone is minimal for me. Pics to follow after a week of cure.

5 Likes

Ps thanks for all the help and support. I could not have joined a better community.

2 Likes

congrats on 1st harvest, even with mistakes to complete a grow 1st time around is cool. so enjoy! next grow im sure will yield more & be even better, this site is priceless for any grower new or experienced there is always more to learn.

2 Likes

Getting the first grow under your belt is phenomenal. The amount of confidence it gives a grower makes all the difference. Congrats. Keep learning and growing.

3 Likes

I agree! This community is awesome with their experience and willingness to help.

1 Like

Thumbs up :+1:t4: for job well done. Mistakes make your next grow better.

Just started my 2nd grow. Gelato fem photo & OG Kush auto. In week 2

Gelato

OG Kush
My Bubblegum Auto is slow to tap root

1 Like

Thank you. I am not all that upset except it smokes so good I wish there was more. I have a yumbolt auto, amnesia kush auto, and gelato auto in flower. They already look much healthier than the first. Yours look good no stretch. Grow well friend

1 Like

Well I’m just seeing how your grow went. My OGK was a beast & I should have let her go longer. JCK A is finishing up

Now my Gelato P has NOT been happy, but she’s hanging on lol.
Drop some picks. Planning on trying 2 or 3 plants outside :thinking::thinking:.

Happy growing