Is she done I'm not sure

I cut one popcorn bud off what do guys think? Superman og is the strain on week 10 started flushing Friday in hydroponics system.

3 Likes

Trichomes do not look ready to me but then again, I am not sure becasue the photo is a little blurry on them. How long is your flush and then how long to harvest? Do you do a DARK cycle too?

2 Likes

Started flushing on Friday it says 7 weeks im at week 9 and I’m using hydroponics they said a 2 day flush with hydroponics im on day 4 of flushing. Never did the darkness thing only my second grow

2 Likes

What does the darkness cycle do

1 Like

Started flushing on Friday it says 7 weeks im at week 9 and I’m using hydroponics they said a 2 day flush with hydroponics im on day 4 of flushing. Never did the darkness thing only my second grow

2 Likes

3 days of darkness is to let the plant respire and break down and exude the stored starches to help speed up the curing process. If done at the proper time it also has the potential to increase potency and trichomes as well as terpenes
In hydro, I used to flush for a week becasue I DID NOT DO ORGANICS…I could sense an aftertaste in my buds, hence…clean water flushing…It scrubs the chems out

3 Likes

Ok i will start that today and let it ride out until Friday. Thanks for the tips.

1 Like

Don’t ya just love it when they glisten like that?! :sparkling_heart:

1 Like

When you do your hydroponic flush is it just straight water or is there anything added to your flush solution?
Im wandering because I have a 5 gallon dwc and it’s my first ever grow in any hydro setup. Im Getting close to time to flush and was wandering how to do so. Any help would be greatly appreciated and the advice you gave me before was spot on. Thank you

1 Like

I use lotus carbo flush

The issue I have had with carbo flushes is that they are usually Potash and sulfur…I rather use distilled / ro water. Usually so much sulfur that is LOCKS the plant…Dehydration begins from the inside and then I do not like how quick the DRY time is. It acts like a desiccant…
3/4 days of clean water at the right ph works well enough without having to cough up $$ for something the water will do on its own. You can also do a COLD treatment (water at 40-45F) before going into darkness. 45f or less stops the uptake from roots to plant and makes hormones RUSH to deal with it…tht in response can increase terps!

1 Like

Looks like a straight head hitter. :laughing:

I did my bb3 that way and it was awesome

1 Like