Is my girl still in Veg?

Planted 9/15, is she still vegging, or beginning bloom. She’s a auto White widow

Thanks for y’alls help. Happy growing

6 Likes

@Adcrag she’s in preflower. She is definitely a she and will start to flower soon. Those white hairs in the nodes show she’s in sexual maturity and autos will begin to flower within a few days to a week after showing sex.

5 Likes

Good morning @MDBuds, thanks. I’m so excited, she’s growing so much.
My GDP (photo) is looking good, will she start to get taller??

Appreciate ya & happy growing

3 Likes

@Adcrag it will get a little taller. It depends on how long you veg it and the amount of light it is getting too though. They usually don’t get more than 3 feet tall but if you veg it an extra few weeks you can get it taller. Up to about 5 feet.

1 Like

Ok, right now the light cycle 18/6 in tent with auto WW.

Thanks

1 Like

Remember they do most of their growth during flower so a 1.5 foot tall gdp will grow to 3 feet because it stretches about twice its size.

3 Likes

Hi all, hope everyone is well & happy growing!!

Just update pics of WW - auto, day 44 from sprout, 18/6, still feeding in flower/bloom.

Thoughts on upcoming care, is flushing next??

Thanks

4 Likes

Based on the photo it looks to be in week 3 to 4 of flower. I’d let it go another week or two before flushing because WW auto flowers for 6 to 8 weeks before reaching full maturity. You’ll know when to flush when she starts getting thick with trichomes and a good 90% are milky white and the pistils start turning amber. It will continue to mature during the flush and you’ll end up with roughly 85-90% milky white and 10-15% amber trichomes. You can harvest based on your preference if you want more of the euphoric high you want more milky white and less amber. If you want more narcotic analgesic and couch lock effect harvest when more are amber. Harvest is really about personal preference and what you want from your plant. Happy growing. :v::call_me_hand::metal:

3 Likes

Thanks for your help, I’m visually impaired, so I’m using visual aids to see. Those hairs tho lol.

I’m starting to get my drying box ready & ordering curing stuff. I hope to be sampling her by Christmas (maybe??).

Happy growing

2 Likes

She’ll definitely be ready by Christmas. At least harvested hung and dried. Curing adds a few weeks if you jar cure but if you get a good flush you can start smoking as soon as it’s dry before it’s fully cured.

3 Likes

Yes your plant is still in veg, it is not yet even in pre flower.

OK, quick question on Auto’s… I have the other problem, I planted: 3 critical purps, 3 Northern lights and 3 GoldLeaf, all auto’s. (they are NOT HCC seeds - a different Co.) So what happened was that 1 GoldLeaf and 2 Critical Purps are just STUCK in veg and everything else has been flowering for about 2-3 weeks (in fact I am harvesting them this weekend) these were ALL autoflowers (advertised as autos and all came in the
same tube)…

They are all in the same grow box, same lighting etc. In fact these 3 I even FIMMed and Topped and they are “acting” like photos!?! I have never seen this, is it possible I will have to “flip” them to a 12/12 cycle? (Oh, and the 3 non-flowering plants stayed much smaller, because of course they are not flowering!) LOL!

I will soon be moving photos in there and eventually they will be flipped to a 12/12 cycle, but has anyone ever had autos become “photos”?? Thanks in advance.

1 Like

@kanashiihawk yes it is possible that they didn’t stabilize the auto genes and you ended up with a few “fast version” seeds. It’s a common pheno variance in unstable autoflower genetics.

F1 50/50 fast/auto f2 25/75 fast/auto F3 and beyond are much more stable and much less likely to have a photo pheno variance.

2 Likes