Is it ok to continue with molasses and seaweed during the flush

I’m just going to start flushing some plants can i continue with the molasses and seaweed

1 Like

Commenting so you get a response on here. Hopefully, someone with more knowledge will pipe in as I don’t use molasses and seaweed. Can I see your plants though? :heart_eyes:

1 Like

the one I’m taking down is the little cheese plant back left one

2 Likes

Ahhh, I’m envious. I still have a few weeks left on mine. She’s looking beautiful.

Cool thanks patience is not one of my strong points I spend my time wishing their lives away

2 Likes

Hahaha! Just plant more stuff. That’s what I do. Also, wishing their lives away???

Id love to fill the place up to the rafters unfortunately I can’t do that if they ever legalise it here I will then lol

2 Likes

No need for any nutrients when you flush…plain water

3 Likes

@Sid8ted you can continue with molasses and kelp/seaweed all the way until harvest. It’s what I do and it doesn’t hurt anything.

If anything I’ve managed to keep more terpenes during dry and cure with using kelp and molasses all the way until harvest.

1 Like

@Sid8ted imma grow me one a them Mean Girls Plants :laughing: 11 Week Feminized GG #4

1 Like

1 Like

Snap ha ha :ok_hand:purple bud and triple cheese and a babushka which is an ak47 × white widow and I’ve got some og kush in wet tissue as we speak

1 Like

Thanks md I thought you could I’ve stopped the nutes now and continue with the molasses × kelp. I was useing mineral based nutrients “hesi” i understand you need to flush really well with them so im going to go for a 14 day flush I feel more comfortable with amount of time im going to be spending flushing now knowing they can have them

2 Likes

How often do you use molasses and kelp?

1 Like

@B.G.1. In a general water. How often should I use molasses and kelp?

2 Likes

@B.G.1 :v: using Molasses only allows the plant Not to have to make it’s own sugar and a great benefit towards growth. i use a quarter dose of molasses every water still pushing Nutes away at the same time until the next feeding of my soil when i use a Full Dose of Molasses GIF_20210120_223749 GIF_20210120_223626

2 Likes

Thank you @DollarBill

1 Like

@B.G.1 I use liquid kelp every time because it raises ph. Molasses when used with plain water can easily lower ph below 6. If you use kelp with it not only does it bring ph back up they both make micro life in the soil thrive and they also complete almost a full micronutrient feeding together. Only micros I ever have to add sometimes are calmag if they aren’t getting enough from the watering mix and the soil.

1 Like