Insects or fungus

Transplant it. New fresh soil…kind of like - “DO OVER”
the plant is young enough to recover so give it a try…you have MUCH to gain, little to loose

3 Likes

We are heading out of town, but will give an update on its progress in a week or so. Thank you all for the advice to this amateur. I really appreciate it. :grin: :seedling: 🪴

1 Like

Here’s me saying to myself, “Wow! Y’all go out of town during planting?” Of course, I’m probably the only one, not like I have a farm. :rofl::v:

2 Likes

It’s starting to preflower now! Looks like it’s recovering pretty well. The 1st 2 pictures are the auto flower indica. The 2nd is the Alcupolco Gold

2 Likes

Hi Patti! I live in Va. Beach as well! I have a friend that has had a few problems lately….it seems since we have had so much rain. I got a jewelers loupe and looked at the underside of the leaves and found aphids. So you might want to check for them as well.

Glad you found a great place with knowledgeable people willing to go above and beyond to help. Nice to see another Va. Beacher on this site!

Sooooooo looking forward to July 1 !!

1 Like

Hi Kris!
Yes, come on July 1! I guess I should be a little more discrete until then! :joy: I can say, this one is actually my husband’s baby and he checks it daily for aphids, etc. We do have a horrible problem with squash bugs in the vegetable garden. However, so far none on these plants. Glad to see another VB local too.

2 Likes

It looks like your husbands ‘baby’ is doing great! Good thing he checks it daily because those bugs can really get carried away! A friend just ordered 1500 ladybugs to help with the aphid problem. I was tempted to grow outdoors but I have two friends that are having bug problems…and so far with an indoor grow I only have the little gnats that I can keep under control with fly paper.

We only have another couple weeks to go!

1 Like