I'm a old alien dude & newbie

My method works good in my alternate universe! :sunglasses::v::v::alien::alien::alien::eye::alien:

Good luck with whatever u do.

PEACE

3 Likes

Welcome Martian :vulcan_salute:Live Long , Prosper and Consume yummy Cannabis!!! The plants look lovely

1 Like

@GOLLO we have the same amazing problem :+1:t4::+1:t4:. My GDP 2nd wk flowering is a beast. I’m hanging a SCROG today, couldn’t before I was running WW auto I just harvested.
Not sure what I’m doing, but you’re right the girls will tell you what they like.

So me & Brandi gonna get together & open that canopy up

4 Likes

Please be certain to share pictures. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Does anyone on this planet know where I can buy JENNY KUSH seeds?
I have been on the net, everyone seems to be sold out except for a company in Spain.
:vulcan_salute:t6: :v:t6: :alien: :smile: :sunglasses:

1 Like

Here’s a picture of @GOLLO ‘s home planet

2 Likes

Jimmy lives there? What about Elvis, is he there too?

3 Likes

You’ll have to ask @GOLLO

He’s the one who lives there @Mrb53004

See his post from yesterday! :sunglasses::guitar:

3 Likes

I think people are just really good at dialing in on what works best for themselves. Humans are definitely unique. Im looking for a lazy human so I can learn to make growing easier lol.

1 Like

Elvis has his own universe.

3 Likes

That is a very good likeness of our universe. Amps and speakers all over the place.
Jimi is very generous and has asked other musicians to play. Isley Bros., CSNY, BUDDY MILES, STEVE WINWOOD, JOHN COLTRANE, MILES DAVIS, DUKE ELLINGTON, COUNT BASIE, AL JARREAU, NINA SIMONE, DIANA WASHINTON, ET AL.

We stay cool. Chill is our universal mantra.

We chill on all the planets in our universe.

3 Likes

Yo… now you bringing in the Some of Best of Brass. how about Dizzy Gillespie, Maynard Ferguson, Winton M. They there too?

2 Likes

Yes, all of them, my memory does not permit to list all occupants. :alien: :smile: :sunglasses: :v:t6: :vulcan_salute:t6:

2 Likes

Live Longer and prosper :wink:

1 Like

@GOLLO @LuckilyCharmed i ain’t lazy :joy: i’m just cheap

to hell with buying weed

4 Likes

Amen to that!!! I cannot wait to fill the tent

1 Like

Yes, I agree unequivocally with a big AMEN!!!