I "think" they're doing ok!

35 days into it and this is what they look like. Autoflower gorilla glue in Fox Farm Ocean. I only added a small amount of nutes once 10 days ago but I don’t think I really need to add any anytime soon. Leaves are looking fairly healthy but having a hard time with keeping the humidity level at 50-55% because of ALL the damn rain in New York State.

2 Likes

:rofl: yea I don’t think I remember a summer with this much rain in probably 10 years. I’ve got 5 autos outside and every morning for the past couple weeks I’ve had to check on them to make sure the storm didn’t blow them into the neighbors field. Your ladies are looking great!!

1 Like

50-55% rh is perfect for them at this time of their life…

1 Like

When do I know if they’re starting to flower? Looking at my picture can you tell? Thank you!

week 1 flowering

week 2 Kind of where your plant looks
week 3 - you see the pistils -
your plant is at the perfect age for LST, Chiropractics, Topping / Fimming.

2 Likes

they look pretty good to me, im in upstate ny, & my outside grow had alot of yellow, but new growth at the top is looking ok so far, craziest weather i have ever seen in the area.

1 Like

I used to live in upstate ny, beautiful place, amazing fishing/hunting. I miss the fishing tournaments. Wny only has a couple

makes me recall the days walking the streams, fighting off black flies, pickerel, pike, trout, suckers, cat fish…and turtles…boy I could sit a lure or fly in a 10" spot
Now I live in the desert…the only thing we catch are flies and heat stroke

2 Likes