Hydroponics DIY

I was just checking out a grow journal on a GOLD LEAF that was on hydroponics…Diy easy setup…Storage container, top with hole cutout w/plant receptacle, and small pump.
Easy part…Now I’m wondering how hard it is to grow hydroponicly…Learning curve with 1 autoflower…Not knowing but hopefully can buy a nutrient-grow kit with instructions…Trying not to get in over my head…

Instead of going full hydro, go hybrid. Drain to waste in coco. A Recirculating Deep Water Culture system is an advanced way of growing with a pretty big learning curve, lots of tools needed and some advanced knowledge. The hybrid is just drip feed in coco with hydro nutes.

3 Likes

@wildbill there are many posts about this subject in the forum. I have a post going right now on my second DWC grow and will finalize it next week when I harvest. Hydro requires daily attention but can be fun if you enjoy being with your plants everyday. Check out all the posts so you get several points of view.

Sorry been busy…DWC seems to be the beginner way to learn…Swim in the shallows before jumping into the deep in…
I’ve been doing alot of reading on a DWC
grow…Many of the readings wound up with specific named company nutrients…Can someone tell me if I can use the same nutrients as I use in soil…My nutrients desolve in water…

If they are water soluble, YES…