Humidifier recommendation

If u put a humidifier in your tent you have a good chance of getting mold, all winter rh was 20% put pot of water in tent to evaporate but had no problem in fact my rh right now is 16% and plants dont mind last plant is drooping bc its her beftime first 2 pics are an unknown autoflower at around 30 days they have a co2 bag in tent and pot of water to evaporate and there fine.

last 3 pics were my winter grow 2 3 bears og a 1 ghost haze they did not mind low rh 1 bit, i did have humidifier in room away from tent but started to get leaf splotch so took it out and no problem. pic 4 ghost haze pics 5 & 6 3 bears og.

2 Likes

I run a humidifier in every grow ever, and to this day never had any mold or other issues associated with high humidity. Theres a lot more than just the RH% that accounts for mold etc. And if your not controlling the VPD your plants are not breathing properly and that affect yield.

2 Likes

I also have NEVER had mold from Rh…or any other issues associated with high humidity levels…I had a 2500 sq ft room that got so humid once that water was dripping off the leaves of the plants…what I did have was air circulation, ventilation and quick responses to conditions. When I did get mold, it was usually from spores that were on CLONES I would buy. I would drive out to cali and pick up 40-60 clones when I need a quick grow…

2 Likes