How's the day going so far?

Christmas came early this year. That pile of stuff by the temp greenhouse is a REAL greenhouse gifted to me by an old friend moving across country. It came with power box, electric louvers and exhaust fan. Pinch me!
It’s going up as the seed run is done. I plan to raise it on a 4ft foundation wall. That will give me 12’ of ceiling. :yum:

2 Likes

How fabulous is that???!!! I can live vicariously through you. I don’t have any green space for planting just now.

No horses today? :racehorse:

1 Like

I always dreamed about a pool greenhouse. Like cheech and Chong did. I would even put a skylight and ladder in it to laugh my ass off every time I watered.

Why yes. Yes there are!

Furry kids count.
The real Noddy Kitty please stand up

1 Like

Those are wild horses? You must be an animal person for them to trust you.

1 Like

I’m in love. Good thing they are tolerant of y’all huh?

1 Like

Oh my goodness! She/He is so fluffy!!!

I have one, too. Just not as fluffy.

Aleister Crowley at your service.

They put up with us. We encroached on their land and way of life ya know!

Absolutely. It’s all about the respect. I tried to respect an old mountain goat once. He wasn’t having it and chased me all the way back to the rig. I’m no runner.

1 Like

I’ll take any all good thoughts, prayers, energy I can get. Thank you.

2 Likes

@Rye, Have you ever had reiki before? Give me a bit and I’ll update when it’s ready.

**Edit to include your blast is ready when you are. I prefer saying something like, “I’m ready to receive my reiki now.” Normally before bed and stay hydrated with water and a pinch of sea salt.

Peace be with you! :v:t2: :pray:t2:

I have no experience with horses, but that first picture…do you think something may be wrong with that back leg?

1 Like

No. He’s perfectly healthy.
That’s just the way he was standing :smile:

1 Like

One leg ready to kick you with at all times. I see how it is.

1 Like

Yes, they are truly wild horses!
They’ve been here for millennium @Noddykitty

@Rye take it easy & I Pray your pain subsides