How to use the nutrient packs

Hi all, I’m new to growing cannabis. I ordered the standard nutrient pack set but it does not give directions on how to use them. Any help would be extremely appreciated.
Thank you

2 Likes

Hey @Jcantrell it is listed on the back usually…Are you using dirt or Hydro? and assuming Kyles nutrients is what you have??

2 Likes

Listed on the back of the package grams per liter of H2O.

1 Like

You can add with water, use at lights out as a foliar spray, top dress around the plant. Autos tend to be more finicky with them from my experiences. Build up to recommended dosages over 3-4 weeks. The late stage 3 is excellent towards the end and a late flush is fine with these nutes if you want to flush at all. RECOMMEND epsom salt as an additive through the grow instead of a cal/mag for easier cleansing. There is also a bottled line of liquid nutes and preventatives HGC sells that works well, maybe that’s the one with the foliage spray instructions. Happy growing.

1 Like

Yes using dirt and Kyles nutrients. the standard pack set.

1 Like

First what kind of.nutes are they wst brand all nutes are mixed different I use trio set of.floragro.group,micro,bloom.I have to use them all.together for.them.to.work.proper.