How to grow Wedding Cake Feminized - Q&A

Here is the space to talk and ask questions about Wedding Cake Feminized, if you want to purchase this product you can buy Wedding Cake Feminized marijuana seeds here.

I’ve planned to grow wedding cake feminized this year for my outdoor grow. Im no expert but I do have quite a few very successful grow under my belt. I have never grow wedding cake but it is at the top of my list of favorite flowers to smoke. Yhat is my #1 reason for growing it. My final container is 45 gallons. Im going to use happy frog soil with some oyster flower and a touch of epsom salt mixt in for long term calcium and magnesium availability. I use the fox farm trio and bembe sweet and dandy as my nutrient line up. I have been learning as much as I can through Kyle’s videos about pruning and chiropractic methods and have had great success. Im always wanting to learn more and would love to hear any advice or comments about the wedding cake cultivar growing techniques anyone may have. Especially from kyle kushman because to me his word and advice is gospel :raised_hands: :pray:

1 Like

Also I live in northern California so my outdoor conditions are pretty hot and awesome during spring and summer :sunglasses:

1 Like

Hi @Athan1982! Welcome to the community!

Wedding cake is on my wish list, too. I’m looking forward to seeing your grow. :v:t2: :star_struck:

this was my blueberry kush i grew this past summer. I wasn’t very prepared as far as my planning goes because it ended up getting root bound at the end pretty bad but I was still able to get almost 2 pounds out of a 20 gallon pot. But I feel like the flavor was compromised because of the root bound. I used to grow full time back in the early 2000’s when the grow scene really blew up. Then I quit growing up until 2 years ago. I got tired of the business part of it and just wanted my own supply. So im just getting back into it and trying to fine tune my techniques so I can pull off wedding cake. Flavor is my #1 goal this year.

2 Likes

SWEET!! What a beautiful lady

Your wish is granted, went out today in the mail, along with some WhiteWidow

1 Like

Thank you. Im growing in a 45 gallon pot this year so I don’t run into any root trouble this time

I also don’t intend on leaving as many sucker branches this time around. I’ve read that wedding cake does well with pruning so im definitely going to taper it up more than I did the blueberry kush.

1 Like

Wuuuutttt??? Thank you so much! This is so awesome that I’m stupidly tearing up. I appreciate y’all very much. :heart_eyes: :heartpulse:

1 Like