How to grow Super Skunk Autoflower - Q&A

Here is the space to talk and ask questions about Super Skunk Autoflower, if you want to purchase this product you can buy Super Skunk Autoflower marijuana seeds here.

I’m growing 3 Super Skunk autos right now. Indoor growing is new to me. I’ve had some great outdoor results, although it was many yrs ago.
My first grow has been a learning experience to say the least. I never knew that seeds of the same strain could produce such vastly different plants.
I started two of these super skunks on Oct 11 after they germinated. 10 days later I realized I had room for another, so I popped another and was off to the races. They all grew fine over the next month and all 3 began flowering at the same time, despite one being two weeks younger.
The two original plants look identical, aside from one having some current deficiencies. Their buds are frosty, sticky and smell great. They just passed week 10 and are still several weeks from being ripe…if I didn’t know I’d say it is

more of a sativa . The buds are slow to change, although I don’t know how much of that is my doing.
The younger plant is a dream…it’s really forest green and at 8.5 weeks is noticeably closer to finished…at least in my eyes anyway. It stayed short and the leaves are fatter. The buds have heavier calyx formation and the hairs are shorter. Judge for yourself from the pics…hard to believe it’s the same strain…I guess there are sometimes a bunch of different phenos from a strain. I still have 6 more of these seeds and really hope I’m lucky enough to get more of the indica favoring variety.
Please give me your thoughts and opinions…I’ve learned a lot recently but am still very much getting started with indoor growing.
By the way, my light is a HLG 320xl LED and is supposed to be a fantastic light. I’m growing in Ocean Forest 100% and was shocked to see how packed it was with amendments. After 10 weeks it still has some gas in the tank…and early on was so hot it burned my tips. I gave nothing but water for 6 weeks and have been very light with some bloom nutes.
Thanks folks. And Happy Holidays

@Bullmark the plant on top looks ready do you have a jewelry loop to look closer or if you can a closer picture the picture on the bottom still has white pistils it’s still growing little behind the top picture