How to grow Super Critical Feminized - Q&A

Here is the space to talk and ask questions about Super Critical Feminized, if you want to purchase this product you can buy Super Critical Feminized marijuana seeds here.

Dang I was hoping for some thoughts on this strain. 3x3 indoor tent with, p2000 led 18/6, 5 gallon soil. Just transplanted into the 5 gal. any particulars to help finish these?

It is a good strain, heavy Indica…you need to train it. Likes lst, topping…you want to make it grow horizontal so it just doesn’t vertical out on you. Great parents…WW, BigBud, Skunk…all top shelf strains
is very mold resistant…3x3 tent, 5 gal pail…maybe go to 7 if you can…else 5 is OK.
Viper - good light…can take it all the way to flower. Watch the height and distance to the plant…careful on keeping that plant from getting too tall so it keeps at least a 12inch distance to the light after flower.

1 Like

Thanks! I figured I would wait a few days after transplanting before I give the first toping and lst. I will definitely keep it from getting to close to the light in the end game. First try in this setup.

Transplant, feed-wait for recovery,
Top, feed-wait for recovery, LST

1 Like

Been 2 weeks since transplanting. Still no nutes yet. Even the Deelite is looking fantastic now imo. I have been taking some big leaves off. I will probably to take more starting below. Flipping in few days. I still have not watered them enough to have it go into the overflow pans for testing. I notice the 2 on the left are a tad larger and lighter colored. They are SC in upper corner and D on lower left. 2 on the right are SC. I am not sure how many colas to work for on each plant as they look so healthy with so many at this point. No more than 8 max? My light is still 22 inches above the tallest plants on the left.

When I top / fim…I aim for 8 colas…That Candelabra has always been the target for many growers but not written in stone. It does not necessarily make for more harvest but it does spread the plant so photon coverage is spread across more than 1 central point (the apical baud) and that does increase the yield. You are still governed by size of the root to an extent (bigger the root, bigger the fruit) but you improve growing conditions.Looking at your tent in a “WHOLE” picture…what you got looks pretty GOOD!

1 Like

This was a great strain and great for beginners as it was a easy grow. Very very happy with my results! :star_struck: :+1: