How to grow Bruce Banner Fast Version - Q&A

Here is the space to talk and ask questions about Bruce Banner Fast Version, if you want to purchase this product you can buy Bruce Banner Fast Version marijuana seeds here.

What sized pot should I finish BBfast in?

I’m running 7 Bb fast photos in 5 gallon fabric in coco 50/50 under hlg 650 scorpion diablo an on day 18 after 35 hrs of dark they are still stretching.
An im still cutting extra side branches
Glad I did chiropractic twisting an snapping for thick huge stems

On day 21 I think an These BB fem Fast are not close at all in growth 1 growing threw the roof
Two are still stretching but not like the 1 another is dark green an short an frosty
Two are semi short spindly an look aweek behind the rest of the garden, compared 2 the Apple fritter cuts I have I wont be buying Anymore seeds from Homegrown can not control the garden like this.
Happy Growing :blush:

Not sure I am doing this right…there is no detail on how to grow the BB fast version on the website. It states a 6 week flowering time, but this strain is not a true auto flower. My question: It appears the light cycle must change to initiate flowering for this strain, but when is the light cycle suppose to change? After 2 weeks? 4 Weeks? 6 Weeks? Can you help?

Depends on your grow space. At flower switch, plants can grow up to twice their size. Fast version refers to the fast flowering cycle. Happy growing!
From the purchasing link:
This particular strain of Bruce Banner is a fast version—an autoflower variant combined with genetics from cannabis ruderalis.

Fast versions bloom for around two weeks less than a regular strain but relies on the light cycle changes. Feminized seeds almost guarantee that you’ll only grow female plants, which produce THC-rich flowers.

I am currently growing BBFV. Tomorrow is first full day of flip. Now the fun starts!

1 Like