How to grow Bruce Banner Autoflower - Q&A

Here is the space to talk and ask questions about Bruce Banner Autoflower, if you want to purchase this product you can buy Bruce Banner Autoflower marijuana seeds here.

I have recently purchased my bb auto seeds from hgcc which will arrive shortly any advice on these beans would be much appreciated :+1:, thanks in advance

I started my BB auto on the 7th along with Pineapple. Will keep you posted on it.
Pineapple has already sprouted stigmas!

1 Like

My Bruce banners are on week 3 from seed. Using 5x5 tent with spiderfarmer sf4000…this grow im not using any nutes just to see how they perform solo. Never grew this one before but I still have 8 more seeds for the next run.
4 Bruce banner on right
4 critical purple on left

1 Like

Week 6.5 on my bb starting to see home preflower on most love the mix I have in the tent…nice mix of saliva n indica leaves. Left is critical purple right half is BB…
AND I’m not running nutes this round other then calmag and worm castings for nitro.

1 Like

How did it go? I’m doing these next

Here is a Bruce banner auto from HGCC at start of 14 weeks.

2 Likes

Nice. What was the yield?

1 Like

Still in middle of week 14 flower. I will let you know.

1 Like

Thanks! And Good luck!

1 Like

Going dark in 6-10 days! I will post harvest dry weight and more pics after chop.

2 Likes

SO MUCH FROST!..they look like Christmas…Time for a bigger boat

1 Like

She is ready. Some ice cubes on top, thanks @Mrb53004, for the cold weather tips. She will go dark in two days….hardest part for me, patience, lol

1 Like

we do more waiting than ANYTHING ELSE…sprout, wait, seed, wait, propagate, wait, veg, wait, flower, wait, harvest, wait, dry, wait, cure wait so more…Oh yee of little patience :crazy_face:

4 Likes

A light spraying of no mo mold and in to dark she just went. Pics in two days!

2 Likes

gonna reveg that thing?.. :crazy_face:

1 Like

Lol, I like looking at the shape and thinking of the grow in remembrance. Then, I compost!

Curing…

5 Likes