How to grow Blueberry x Jack Herer Autoflower - Q&A

Here is the space to talk and ask questions about Blueberry x Jack Herer Autoflower, if you want to purchase this product you can buy Blueberry x Jack Herer Autoflower marijuana seeds here.

3 Likes

Day1 (36hours after germination) the girls are popping out of their seed pods! Just ordered more bloom yellow bottles nutrients! Can’t wait to see what my MarsHydro light does for the Blueberry and Blueberry x Jack Herer!

3 Likes

Ahh… the wondrous beginnings of an incredible life cycle!

1 Like

@Khatru Right! They’re so cute as seedlings :seedling:

1 Like

48hr after germination, two days! Such a cute little seedling :seedling: Can’t wait to see the other girl pop out of her seed pod!!

3 Likes

It so fun watching them grow.

2 Likes

Keep us posted @MaryJane on the progress of your grow!

1 Like

Nice pictures of the babies.

2 Likes

Catching you all up on the grow! Sorry for such late posts… but here’s week 1!

4 Likes

Off to a great start! :+1:

What are they rooted in im not familiar with those yellow squares

@MaryJane Here is my Blueberry x Jack Herer

5 Likes

Wow! What a beautiful plant🌿 How was your experience growing her?!

Big updates! Check out these girls :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

@MaryJane The Blueberry Jack i call her lol is a breeze to grow. She never gave me any problems and she has about 2-3 weeks left till harvest time.:sunglasses: Very frosty and smells like a big orange tree. I love the way she smells!! If you have any questions along your run dont hesitate to ask. Happy Growing

3 Likes

Those are going to grow into some gorgeous ladies. Hope you have a shotgun ready. :joy:

2 Likes

Thank you so much😊 I’m excited to see how my girl turns out!

2 Likes

She’s getting big! Her name is officially Neptune :seedling: Beginning to bonsai her!

5 Likes

This is so cool seeing the progress, please keep posting updates

1 Like

@MaryJane My last couple days with my Blueberry x Jack Herer. I chop her down Monday. Bittersweet i must say but she has to go lol. Not one single problem throughout the grow. Here are a few last pics of her😣

5 Likes