How to grow Blueberry Autoflower - Q&A

Here is the space to talk and ask questions about Blueberry Autoflower, if you want to purchase this product you can buy Blueberry Autoflower marijuana seeds here.

1 Like

image This is my Fiancées Blueberry that was one of her first two plants ever! I used these autoflowers to teach her how to grow! She’s using fully organic nutrients - using compost teas to feed / foliage spray. Fox Farm Ocean Forest / Happy Frog is the soil. 24 hours of light underneath the Mars-Hydro TSW2000 - Days 1 through 35

3 Likes

![image|408x500] Days 36 to 101 - Forced a reveg week 1 of flower on this girl! Check out The Cannabis Kronicles on YouTube you see :smiley: this is my fiancées Auto - Instagram.com/Flower_to_Flour or @MaryJane on the forum! - compost teas - Spider Farmer SF2000

3 Likes

day 101 after she had time to Drink :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Kronic:
Dear friend, you and the fiancee have been busy! Congrats on your grows and I ALWAYS enjoy your posts/guidance and tons of helpful photos. You knowledge, photos and enthusiasm make visiting the forums fun and I always learn something from the Vets here! Great group of people on HCC forums. Thanks Derek for the share! Hitting your subscribe button on youtube.

2 Likes

@kanashiihawk Thank you so much for the kind words it really means the world to my fiancée and I! We love sharing what we do and helping others cultivate this amazing plant! If you ever have questions just tag me or message me and I’ll be happy to respond! :smiley: thank you for subscribing and welcome to the Kronic Krew! :raised_hands:

1 Like

We Schwazzy Trained in day 118 I believe (I forget haha) but this is what we did and I’ll be showing her today for you guys as soon as I get back inside! :grin:

2 Likes

No, but it sounds insanely awesomely fun…Um, can we make this a virtual Hallow Weed Celebration? Sword fights with colas, sticking cannabis leaves on our skin with honey and then there is just this…

which is what happens when you over consume waaay to much Homegrown… :smiley:
Best of health everyone!

2 Likes