How to grow Blue Dream Feminized - Q&A

Here is the space to talk and ask questions about Blue Dream Feminized, if you want to purchase this product you can buy Blue Dream Feminized marijuana seeds here.

1 Like

First time grower here! Got 4 Blue Dream Fems germinating as we speak! Doing indoor grow in an AC Infinity 4x4 Grow tent kit! Hoping that controller 69 of theirs works good! Open to any and all advice! Will post updates!

Best of luck on the new grow!

If it works as well as the 67 it’ll be great. I’ve been wanting to upgrade to the 69 but they never have the controlled outlets to go with it in stock. No point if you can’t connect existing equipment to it. Also I keep hoping they will come out with a version that can handle more than 4 devices . . . lights, ventilation, circulation, humidity (up and down), heat, cooling, air and irrigation pumps, etc.

1 Like

Yea I’ve got high hopes but trying not to be too high since this’ll be my first run ever bahaha. There is definitely a learning curve to programming the settings in the controller 69 for a novice as there really isn’t any “layman” terms walkthrough anywhere online. So we shall see how it goes! Think it may be a learn as I go type thing baha

100% germination baby! :partying_face: I did get these blue dream fems from HGC BTW if anyone was wondering. Tomorrow or the next day is planting day! Will post pics! :call_me_hand::call_me_hand:

1 Like

All 4 ladies planted today! Decided to post pics when they break ground. Planted in square starter pots with fox farm light warrior. Read and heard good things about it in a lot of places so figured, eh worth a shot :man_shrugging:

6 days after planting and all 4 my girls looking healthy thus far :call_me_hand::call_me_hand:Temps around 77 lights on 72 lights off RH right around 60% fluctuating 5% up or down. But since I lowered my light and intensity they have been looking healthy. First grow aaand we’re off! @Kronic I talked to you on Instagram my dude :call_me_hand::call_me_hand::raising_hand_man:

1 Like

I am moving my progress and updates to the diaries section BTW to anyone wondering :call_me_hand::call_me_hand:

2 Likes