How to get roots in a week

I’m useing a CloneKing 36 pod sight neoprene cups Midas rooting hormone and c.c.s in 4 days I checked them change the res and gave them a lil bite to eat by day 7 30 clones were still hanging in the machine but now we have lil fishbones, about another week and should be ready to be planted sweet ogkush, bubbacheesecake, payotegorilla

1 Like

Excuse me this is the first time I’ve ever done this. so yeah, first time I’ve ever cloned, been growing for a long time but never cloned . about a 50% so far after 7 days so I’m going to wait 2 weeks to see if I get a little bit more than a 50% success rate but first time not too bad I’m not complaining actually I’m pretty stoked :v:

1 Like

Congrats on the cloner and the cloning: i will bet you get about 90% or better after 2 weeks :yin_yang: Cloning, you got to Love it :100:

1 Like

earth box (EB)

1 Like

Ya I grabbed it on marketplace for 30$ and got some new pucks and Gucci useing some Midas rooting hormone and clonex clone solution.

1 Like

Much much easier and now I can provide my own cutts

1 Like

:v::+1: glacias thank you

1 Like

Your welcome, de nada. I am a retiree from Phila Pa :yin_yang:

1 Like

I have the 24 slot cloner nice piece of equipment. Cloning at times is as easy as cutting dip in cloning solution stick it right in the dirt! Love multiple plants from a single seed!

1 Like

I love haven a staple genetics and cloneing itttt like the bubbacheesecakes that’s pre98bubba kush wedding cake and UK cheese and I have oGkush always a gem :gem: but that pre98bubba was a pheno all purple u see on last runn

1 Like

And no bigger than ,2 ft tall but all was qp cured and dryed so 5 plants 17 oz 1# these I let vegg longer should get hp :pray:

1 Like

Each one 12 well u no

1 Like

I’m up in. 207 Maine east well #beastcoast :grin:

1 Like

Lobster Heaven :yin_yang: Little chilly in the Winter :nerd_face:

1 Like

after the 4th day I had that chickpox looking shit then that night change the res and lil solution bam next morning more than half rt now 10 days in & 90% so far and my first time ever …

1 Like

3 wks after planted

1 Like

just about to hitt week 6 on this runn all is coming along I’m really pissed about how I bought the seeds and gave them too my partner in business and I got pissed that he just switched the medium to soil when we been going promixx coco for years now I have plants ya look ok but weak nothing like when I feed them and give them everything to flourish he actually had the nerve to say go buy my own clones . My seeds I bought and said start these and he gonna act like that wow I was flabbergasted so that bugged me and made me want to learn how to clone so I don’t half to do anything else and say whatttt go buy ya own clones !

1 Like

Nope I got a cloner and everything wit it gave it a blast bammmmmm I’ve got 30 waiting now

1 Like

Karma’s a bitchhhhhh can’t wait to start my paeyoteskittles

1 Like

And what’s truly sad is I won’t of let us sink he didn’t care I would of bought the stuff like I said how the fuck can u say get my own when I’m buying us seeds so we’re not growing the same dam strain over over

1 Like