How To Get Rid Of Spider Mites

YES…anytime…all the way. I even spray my CUT buds so they do not mold during DRYING…I like to dry in my fridge…at little cold, a little humid so I spray my buds, place on plates in the fridge. When I have very thick / dense buds, I run a pc fan attached to a usb connector to a 5v power supply. The wire is small / thin enough for the door to close and seal

2 Likes

Mike, please repeat your formula… I see that you suggested using the minimum but I’ll be darned I’d I can find your formula again! Sorry to be such a pain :confused:

1qt is 32 oz, 1/4th of a gal so 3.75ml pr qt recommended or 7.5 full strength
Solution ratio =

0.1171875 x number of ounces of water – results is ml…

Eg 28 oz x .1171875 = 3 and ¼ ml or about a 10th of an ounce (.11)…you will need a ml cup or syringe with ml markings

A standard eyedropper dispenses 0.05 ml per drop, meaning there are 20 drops in 1 milliliter

3 Likes

It’s not nice to have so much voluntary mathing in one place. :pleading_face::flushed::exploding_head:

1 Like

I caught it from @MDBuds …it is called “THE MATH BUG” :crazy_face:

3 Likes

I’m 100% sure I will never be infected with that Bug. :rofl::v:

1 Like

Thank you Mike! I agree with kmac03……I’ll never get infected with that math bug either :joy:

1 Like

I hope y’all have extra of NOMO mold. Three East Coast is about to get drenched.