How To Dry Marijuana Plants Perfectly

Originally published at: https://homegrowncannabisco.com/grow-your-own-with-kyle-kushman/growing-stages/dry-marijuana-plants-perfectly/

After a tiring, months-long growing season, you’ve finally harvested your sweet marijuana buds. Congratulations! You’re almost there. Now, you’re ready to dry those trimmed colas. And we are here to tell you how to do it the right way, thus ensuring that you end up with the best quality smokable buds. Why Dry Marijuana Plants?…

3 Likes

Good to know I’ve been doing something right! :wink:

Patience is definitely needed.

1 Like

I’m a 10 to 14 day dryer

Good information here! I think the drying stage is often overlooked, even though it plays such an important role in the final quality. One thing worth mentioning is that drying too quickly can affect the aroma, while excess moisture can increase the risk of mold. It’s really about finding the right balance. Proper drying and curing can make a noticeable difference in preserving the overall quality of the harvest.