How to choose the best pots for your grow

i fill the 5 gallon bucket full to the rim with potting soil. the holes i drill all the way around the top rim prevent most all and every issue. i’m one of those that has a preference for germinating the seeds in the soil. the top 2 inches where the holes are drilled all the way around the bucket allows the soil the do it’s own work. i always have some real nice looking Roots. Roots? yeah Roots for Buds

1 Like

How to grow Gorilla Glue #4 Feminized - Q&A
Homegrown Cannabis Co Strains

Gareth
Homegrown Community Manager
Jun 18
Here is the space to talk and ask questions about Gorilla Glue #4 Feminized, if you want to purchase this product you can buy Gorilla Glue #4 Feminized marijuana seeds 13 here.

Great job and with 5gal. Buckets only way go and free

1 Like

@Daddy1971 right. i never use the same 5’r or soil, not even to germ seeds in. and three plants each tent

Yes i never use same durt i give it to my garden for veg.

1 Like

attracts 100’s of earth worms long as my hand and some much larger. my wifes gardens Rock!! and i ain’t bragging. i have to clean them out every fall :dizzy_face: a hooter and a fishing pole Brightens the Day :laughing:

We put up 150quarts beans 100 ears corn about 50quarts tomatoes and bunch of other stuff we have worked our asses off but so greatful

1 Like

i told my wife thought that i thought farming at home would be interesting :smile: i still want to kick my *** tail

:laughing:yes i agree its alot of work

1 Like

@MDBuds @Daddy1971 all my plants are 5 gallon bucket buds :yum:

2 Likes

@DollarBill mine are all 5 gallon too. Fabric pots that is. :joy:

Once my soil finishes cooking and I get my seeds planted I’ll show you what I’m working with.

2 Likes

my year is done so yours will be great to watch grow

1 Like

I’m sure hoping it’s a successful harvest and it doesn’t take too long with these autos. Hoping to get some beautiful colors out of them and maybe make some fem seeds just for fun to see what happens if I cross the BBxBD and the Critical Purple. Don’t have nearly a big enough operation for successful breeding but it sounds fun and I won’t cry about free seeds. :joy:

1 Like

6 - 10 plants is all i need so using the best seeds is always my quest

1 Like

Most I can do at one time is 6 mature and 12 seedlings. I’ll still buy good seed even if I managed a successful potent hybrid. There are still plenty of other strains with benefits I need other than just these stoney indicas I have going. Need some day time stuff too and a creative one for my music and writing etc… I will probably never not need seeds.

1 Like

my wife crossed a Hindu Male outdoor with a Gorilla Glue #4 Fem. for over a pound in seeds and hulls. it was funny when she said, i’ll never do that again. i laughed and picked out 50 seeds to save and sifted the hulls for kief for my moon rocks. :smile: the kief tastes awesome

1 Like

That’s why I harvest pollen away from the fems and do selective breeding. Just one branch is all you need.

Funny how a feed about containers turns into seed talk. :joy:

1 Like

yeah. i told her she could introduce the male later. she planted it 5 feet away, like, Hi Bud this is Mary Jane

1 Like

but grrrrr her Gorilla Glue she grew indoor had 2 ounces more than mine cuz she had a giant pot :smiley: you know

1 Like

Well at least you know she can grow all those seeds she made by planting Bud 5 feet from MJ. :joy:

1 Like