How To Achieve Explosive Growth With Moon Cycles

Originally published at: https://homegrowncannabisco.com/grow-your-own-with-kyle-kushman/growing-outdoors/explosive-growth-moon-cycles/

Most cannabis growers regard the sunlight or indoor grow lights as the central element of growing. Indeed, without any source of light, a plant would have no energy to produce its food. However, cultivators even from the bygone days of horticulture have always looked at the other facets of nature.

2 Likes

@Adcrag @Kronic @Khatru i always plant in a Full Moon. and i always try to harvest on a Up and Coming Full Moon for the Tidal Affect. This was October 31 planted in the soil and popped out of the Soil at 6am Election Day strong as a Female Ox

Moon Bud :v: Last Grow of GG #4 Fem. Moon Grown Bud. is my secret out? :sunglasses: i also Harvest close as i can get to a Full Moon at the Darkest Hour Just Before The Dawn that the restored Umph is going Up and Not Down and 63 Watts my wife and i love the Moon from this Mountain. we grew 18 HGCC seeds. 6 i harvested 6 went to my brothers grow room and i have 7 now :herb: The Full Moon Germinated Plants produced or are producing the Best :desert_island: it’s ALL produce gently by demand. i’d rather ask gently than and let Natures way fight me back demanding against me indoor or out. and
That’s a Rap

May 4th Harvest