How am i doing with these girls

hello how are these girls looking they were transplanted in these pots oct 10 all from seed critial purple auto when i started using fan got 6 inch inline duct fan using a mini dehumidifier too lights on 18 hrs 6 off first time growing indoors tent 2by 4 5 foot height any ideas will be great

3 Likes

They look nice and healthy, great job for a first time grow. I don’t see any flowers yet which in my opinion is a good thing for an auto since you’ll end up with a bigger plant.

If you train the plant, rather than letting them “grow wild”, you can create a canopy that’s more even on top, which is better for indoor lighting. You could still add a “scrog” net at this point and use it to help train those larger tops down and even things out.

Or you could just keep doing what you’re doing cause it’s working. :+1: If you need to you can force them to start flowering by going to a 12-12 schedule.

3 Likes

@john1 Check out Kyle’s LST techniques, bend those tops down to even out the canopy.

Otherwise, look healthy! How many you have in that tent?

I have 4 in my 4x4 Vivosun tent…wish I’d gotten the 5x5 tho! With my fan sucking air out of the tent, the vacuum created sucks the sides in over 3" each…my 4x4 was turned into a 3’6"x3’6"! Ended up putting bamboo braces across 3 walls and 2 at the door to drop down on each side to form an X across the door to stop the sides from rubbing against my ladies. But no smell escapes, well, until I unzip the door!

1 Like

if you add a simple intake fan (you ca add a vivo simple power controller and adjust the air speed (4 or 6 inch)) at one of the LOWER vents on the tent, you can eliminate the negative pressure and gain a few inches. I have done everything possible to maximize my internal tent space; place the exhaust fan outside, mount the light driver on the exterior top of the tent (I have 6’ extensions). Top of my tent is the ceiling at the ceiling rods. It is a 7’ tall tent and I can grow to about 5 or even 5.5 feet with only the lights taking up excess space and have 12 to 18" space between tops and lights

1 Like