Homegrown Top vs. Dispensary bottom

Would like to know which one you’d rather have?., based on aesthetics of course…!, since nobody invented smellavision yet!:sunglasses:

3 Likes

Well, I think that’s pretty self-explanatory. Top for me, please. :v:t2:

4 Likes

I will take them BOTH…I’m not picky :drooling_face:

7 Likes

Most certainly the top ones for me!!

4 Likes

Definitely top… disp. Is cool but u never no whats in it

2 Likes

Homegrown always before dispensary

There are over a dozen dispensaries in my area, and I’ve never been in one!

4 Likes

Well, now you have to go. I want to see. I haven’t been in one either.

3 Likes

I wonder if they allow picture taking in them? :grinning:

3 Likes

Good point. Pretty sure that’s a negative.

3 Likes

Top definite bag appeal for me. I’d love too see a density test… nice brother.

2 Likes

Dispensaries sell sterile flavorless crap compared to the natural hand-nurtured buds grown by a loving hand.

3 Likes

gotta agree with Bushdoc dispensaries are really not getting the best anymore at all people know where to go with the eye poppin weed like you show lots of “fiddlin” around makes things appear good but when you buy it taste it and relax with it you will know to keep up with the homegrown in your pipe

4 Likes

My last harvest pure power plant clones and I call it triple P

4 Likes

6 Likes

Chem x my own cultivar…:sunglasses:

5 Likes

:v::grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: HGCC Mochalope Regular, and what’s a bummer weed store got to do with? (weed stores are for: not so interesting lazy people that don’t like playing in dirt)

4 Likes

So as I proselytize to my aging friends that all smoked dope in their youth but gave it up when they became “adults”, I end up with the dispensary products they don’t want, typically because it’s too strong and they are addicted to the reality that contains all problems. This confirms my belief that the highs from dispensary products aren’t very good. Disappointed, I always end up using some homegrown to correct my situation.

1 Like

Front : Gelato Fem
Back\right: Gorilla Glue

Thanks to HG, no need to pick, everything’s better than any dispensary I’ve ever been to!

2 Likes

Same here, dispensary weed is for tourist :laughing:

1 Like

All I can say is after my first grow the appearance and process can be improved upon. It’s some of the most :fire: I’ve ever smoked. I’m just getting started.

4 Likes