HGCC Gelato Bean

HGCC freebee’s , This girl I showed no special love too, and didn’t she spin off nicely!

12 Likes

Shes a beautiful plant. Sometimes leaving them alone is the best we can do

3 Likes

BEAUTIFUL!!! I also have noticed sometimes they just take care of themselves :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Wow she is a beauty. Almost harvest time! I know you cant wait😁

2 Likes

Very nice plant! Shes a looker for sure ! Well done we can’t wait tonsee harvested!!!

2 Likes

That is an extremely beautiful plant my friend!! Nicely done.

2 Likes

Impressive, most definitely. Did you feed her or use special soil or is this just “coming from mother nature”?

2 Likes

Thank you my friend,
FF with loamy soil for the most part. This cool weather should shine a bit of purple
I believe. Started flush this week.

5 Likes

I am so impressed, especially for an outdoor. No burn on any of the leaves. How much FF (I assume you mean Fox Farms) did you use? Ans explain LOAMY soil…where are you at location wise? I got no loamy soil here, only rock hard desert dirt. I have to make ALL my medium myself.
Aren’t you going to trim fan and sucker leaves before you flush? Let energy go right to the colas? Personally I ALWAYS start to trim my babies about a month before harvest. I been at this since the late 60"s

1 Like

And I agree with your trimming methods,
Those pics may be a bit deceiving. Those leaves are coming strait out of the colas for the final growth serge… She was still 3 weeks out then. Here she is today.

Major leaf removals were late July and early Aug for the most part. I’m about input Mike and look forward to any ideas… Here in Texas soil varies like most places. Basic top soil was my base, and yes, Fox Farm Soil schedule …

Thanks for the input

4 Likes

I’ll hit these as hard as I can PPM wise. this Gelato was as easy and forgiving a grow as it git’s.
Ran it up to 3400 ppm for almost 2 months…

5 Likes

@Rebster

Umm excuse me kind sir but can I have a taste of that.

I mean DAMN.

2 Likes

3400 is real high. What did you use to get that high - big bud or similar? Do you find an aftertaste when using nutes like that? Looks like you are in dirt, what nutrients did you use to get these SO PRETTY?

1 Like

Thank you Mike,
FFarm with a couple of additions like Snow Storm. Although I have to admit, Ive been winging it for 15 years. I’m not sure those high nute numbers are necessary for this achievement. I’m somewhat new to nutes, I’m flushing about for 2 weeks before harvest, but I’m concerned about starving the girls, this years I cut the Nitrogen earlyer that the everything else.
Every year is a new adventure.

Thinking Fox Original Soil next year instead of something from the barn yard.

Opinions/ suggestion in all four corners are sure welcome…

Reb, I posted in “Show your Homegrown”. I will keep posting about how well my organic mulch, Black peat and vermiculite serve as a foundation. I will add some FoxFram organic and keep close eyes on growth. We are still at 100F here in Vegas so I am going heavy in AUTO for winter (outdoor)

1 Like

Hey Mike Im failed to get with you with the results on your mix,
I went with the LUSH this year rather than barnyard soil and Mercy Me the results.
Also stepped out there with Aurora line up of top dressings.