Help with my flowering

I need help…growing 3 super skunk autos, in 100% Ocean Forest, under an HLG 320xl…plants just finished 9th week. 1 of the 3 is a vastly different pheno. She is doing great, darker green and buds are A+ with likely 3weeks to go. My problem is the other two, one In particular. The leaves are fading and the older fan leaves are worse w/ a few brown spots that go all the way thru the leaf to the underside.
I gave only water until week 6 or 7 and went very light on Fox farms bloom nutes and cal mag. Someone I trusted said they looked hungry so I gave almost a full dose on the last two feedings. I’m letting my soil get very light and dry before I water or feed.
I’m not growing fan leaves but the buds don’t appear to be moving along. They have ample trichs but it just doesn’t look like they’re getting ripe.
Any help is greatly appreciated…pic from yesterday… They’ve all had the same care.
Please help me…!

2 Likes

They start doing that feeding from the leaves it’s part of the process and at the end beautiful plant nice job

1 Like

The breeder says 8-10 weeks on this strain…I guess that’s possible if everything is perfect, which it isn’t for me. Based on the pic how much longer before this plant finishes? I know what a finished bud looks like and it just appears that these have a ways to go…like 3 weeks minimum.

1 Like

Can’t tell by picture needs closer but if you still have white pistils still growing

@Bullmark You have a ways to go yet! I have 4 ladies that finally got cloudy trichs, a few amber, and they are coming down Xmas day. After 12 weeks of budding! 19-1/2 weeks after I got them as clones.
Gave them their last drink of water yesterday, and at 7pm tonight when the light goes out, it gets unplugged.

They look great and will looker greater in time!

2 Likes

Well if a lot of white pistols means growth, then they should get bigger…it’s all white pistols. I’m patient and can wait until they’re fully ripe. They are just moving much slower than the third plant. All 3 came from the same pack of seeds. U can see how different they are. Figures, the smallest of the 3 the best of the bunch.

1 Like

Yea let it swell up and it looks good nice job beautiful plant

1 Like

To me the better looking (the last pic) plant looks like it will be ready before the other 2. If that’s the case I’m gonna hafta figure out where to dry it. The plan was to dry all 3 in the same grow space. I can control the temp and humidity, and the smell is no big deal. I could do it in my basement but the humidity is very low this time of year and the smell could be an issue. The dry and cure is the most important and I don’t wanna screw it up.
Have u ever dried in a cardboard box?

1 Like

@Bullmark I run into the same situation and what I end up doing is harvest when the least mature is at it’s bare minimum for flower maturity. I keep each plant separate when drying and curing. Now I have some smoke that is day smoke and some that is for the end of the day. I have never used a cardboard box for drying but I know some on this forum have. I use the tent and before I had a tent they hung in my shop.

2 Likes

@retiredoldguy that’s the way I dry mine in my basement same temperature year around but i did build a drying box and i had issues i lost to big cola from mold so i will never try that again but it all depends on your environment

1 Like

I use leaf bags and leave the end open. Works great! Hang the bag.

1 Like