Help please drying

First off I really enjoy reading information on here and I am a hobbyist grower that doesn’t use anything from the my plants. I just like the plant and watching them grow and was recently given some auto flowers and flower but it seems to dry out too much and too fast. It doesn’t retain the look that I see in others. Humidity 60-65%, temp 70, totally dark, light air blowing around. What am I doing wrong, picture is three days removed from plant.

1 Like

You could leave the leaves on. And in a full plant. Should slow things down. Also try the kush an 60 60 16? Reduce temps a bit maybe and an even lighter breeze

With autos best results 24/7 lighting feed her well there very hungry plsnts I love growing autos fast pass grow for sure

But my question was about the dried flower, growing isn’t an issue, I have a couple plants that are 2 years old, I want the auto finished to look amazing in a jar

1 Like

Get it dry enough the stems snap then jar it up burp the jars every day it will.cure in 2-3.weeks a month is best